Am in desperate karaoke situation in China and need to know...

1. Who sings this song:
    First I was afraid...I was petrified
    Just thinking I could never live without you by my side...
    But then I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong
    And I grew strong....and Ilearned how to get along...

There are a few beersa under my belt...so..sorry my friends if my typing sucks...but anybody know the singer and name....????

2. LOL..Why cant i think of this name???LOL..Im singing the song in my head...HEE!HEE!

3. Aahhh...I have to know!!!! Jill...I will be singing this shortly...if anyone can think of the name!!!

4. I cant get this song out of my head now..LMAO..OMG!

5. "I will survive" - Gloria Gaynor

(Am I dating myself? :smile:)

6. Gloria Gaynor!!

7. ^AWEEE!!!!! I just googled it..WAHHHH..LMAO..You beat me to it..hee.hee.hee

8. Yay...I am in a karaoke bar in China...fully prepared to make an ass out of myself..and this was my song of choice...and couldn't remember its name for the life of me!! I can always count on my PF friends!!! Thanks ladies...I will be visiting tomorrow...hungover and humiliated!!!!:smile:

9. Have fun at the karaoke! I love going to KTV

10. That's a great karaoke song! Where in china re you? My DH is there now, too.

11. oooh, i love karaoke. me and my friends use to sing upbeat songs and dance like crazy.

12. We have a little karaoke mike thing and that is one of my favorite songs. My kid love it too, haha.

13. It would be fun to have a TPF karaoke-a-thon... if enough people had microphones. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice