Am I too late for a Cloud Gray Nikki?

Joceybaby23

ProfessionalMinkette
O.G.
Sep 1, 2006
LB is sold out. So is Shopbop.

Funky Lala is on backorder til the end of October.

I need a good return policy as I will be sending it back if it's not the dark rich gray of the one that Karen returned to Saks.

Help!

I'm slightly afraid of the Muse Ten pictures. They are making the Cloud Gray look very Brown.. and not gray.

Do you think it's just bad lighting?

that's what i thought when i saw the photos too. my cloud grey nikki looks nothing like that, it definitely looks grey to me. maybe you could email them for more photos? i've been to their store, they seem very nice about things like that.

I wore my cloud grey Nikki for the first time today. The chief "bag lady" at my office stopped me to admire it and said it looked like a "storm cloud" so I told her it was called "cloud grey."

I think that in a dim light it would have a dark taupe cast but I don't see any brown. It is quite versatile and will look good with denim. In bright light it comes off as a non metallic silver. The color is a bit dappled and not a high glaze and uniform.

I think Karenab's (so lucky!) is the only one I've seen that looks like a darker gray. Mine is gray (without the pink / brown undertones) but definitely not as dark.

IMG_4160.jpg

IMG_4168.jpg

Last edited:
bumping. i'm also wondering if i'm too late to the party?

Definitely not. The cloud grey is a new color, and the only reason you can't find it right now is because it is sold out! I'm sure more will be released soon. There is a sticky up top for "stores that carry RM" and you should check around at the retailers, including saks and bloomies :yes:

I'll keep my eye out, but right now here's what I could find:

Hipchick is expecting more on Sept. 30, Funkylala is expecting more on Oct. 15, and Blue Heaven Boutique has them in stock now.

Just depends on whether you have a preference on your retailer.