Am I too fat for the classic flap?

May 30, 2007
Hi ladies!

A five-year strict jumbo carrier strays into new territory.

FedEx brought her today ...

My first-ever classic flap.

Yay!! :yahoo:

But ...

At 5-foot-2 and 115 pounds, am I too large and curvy for her? PLEASE be honest. I know I can trust you guys. I always carry jumbos, so I am used to feeling "dwarfed" by them.

I always see the medium flaps on these gorgeous itty-bitty model-like Asians and I am ... well, voluptuous.

Sorry -- I have no patience to do my own reveals. I just tore his baby open. Also sorry -- for my sloppy hair! I work from home. So, yeah, that's my excuse.

Attachments

• DSCN2368.jpg
    DSCN2368.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 694
  • DSCN2378.jpg
    DSCN2378.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 647
Please! When did being 5'2" and 115 lbs become fat! Wow..I must be obese! If you love it and you think it looks good then that's all that matters! I personally think it looks fabulous!

It looks perfect on you. But I understand where you're coming from. My first was a M/L & I was initially fine with it until I got a jumbo...then the M/L made me feel fat too. I think you should give it some time for you to get used to the size. Maybe post modeling pics on here of the jumbo & M/L ---we'll tell you what we think. But honestly, I think the M/L looks great on you already.

I can understand what you mean about feeling too big for the bag, especially because you are used to carrying Jumbo flaps. Although, I can't imagine in what alternate universe 5'2" and 115lbs would be considered fat haha. :P You have slim arms (which I would kill for) and a great upper body, and hell, even if you didn't, who cares... people should wear what they want. For the record though (and because you asked), you do not look fat at all. Fabulous is more like it! Enjoy your gorgeous flap... medium flaps are my very favorite! :girlsigh: