Am I the only one who likes this?

I do like it. It's kind of old fashioned looking, but I still like it.

I was just looking at a bag that is black and wondering the same question about that bag...

I actually really like Isabella Fiore. I haven't bought anything from her yet, but I will. A lot of people seem to really dislike here, but I don't know why. I like that bag a lot, too. If you're a funky dresser, or a really simple and elegant dresser, that bag will look awesome.
Imho. :smile:

I keep looking at that bag actually... I haven't seen it IRL but something about it keeps drawing me in... It reminds me of Mary Poppins (in a good way):tup:

I think it's fun, cute and above all- unique! I for one love to see people wearing unique bags that make me look and say "Oooh I wonder where she got that?" :yes:(Not that I don't love LV, Chanel, etc but it's nice to see variety)

Ah yes, Fiore. I have several Fiore bags (but only the Audras) - and I've never gotten into too many of her patterns. I personally find that it clashes too much with stuff, but I don't know what would be, because I hardly ever wear patterned clothing.
So who knows. Don't listen to me. If you love it, then go for it! :love: