Am I The Only One That Loves Valentino?

don't give up babe!!!! think of how nice it would be to have a valentino forum to go to!!! what can I do to help???? I requested a valentino forum over a year ago and reposted my request recently.....

I don't know, I guess we just have to keep making noise and making new Valentino threads. Coachaddict, if I got you hooked on the stuff, I can't just leave you high and dry. Let's try to come up with three V threads a week (between the three of us, that shouldn't be too hard!)

I don't know, I guess we just have to keep making noise and making new Valentino threads. Coachaddict, if I got you hooked on the stuff, I can't just leave you high and dry. Let's try to come up with three V threads a week (between the three of us, that shouldn't be too hard!)

I think I can do that... I have created a few... What bugs me the most is there are some established Sub-forums that on average have 1 to 6 viewers per day..

Does anyone have the black lace nuage bow tote?

Just curious how sturdy and how well it holds up...worried about the lace catching and tearing or ripping from contact with jewelry etc...

Does anyone have the black lace nuage bow tote?

Just curious how sturdy and how well it holds up...worried about the lace catching and tearing or ripping from contact with jewelry etc...

Are you talkin about the Nuage from the Day Lace line?

BergdorfGoodman-LaceNuageBowTote-1195.jpg

I don't have it, but I've seen it, and its very lightweight and soft, but somehow it holds its shape really well. It is made of lace-infused nylon, so you can actually fold it, squish it, get your head covered with it if you ever get caught in the rain and nothing bad will happen. The lace is well attached to the nylon, but I'd be careful with jewerly. I don't think you would have to baby it, just be a little careful.

LL I'm glad my V talkin makes you happy :biggrin:. Your V talkin is very inspiring I must say, and your reveals are a TOTAL mood uplift, they make me smile everytime I see them;).

I think we should not give up on the Valentino Sub-forum campaign, just come up with a new strategy...

I bet we would have a kick-butt reference library!!! And clubhouses, and better authentications and so much talkin and the reveals... and the amout of knowledge we could share... Ohhhhh WE MUST GET THAT SUB-FORUM ASAP!!!

Last edited:
Loooove their bow bags... I was "this" close to buying the black coated canvas hobo with the bow on the side, but I was told the canvas "cracks"... I still WILL eventually get one...I think they are absolutely gorgeous!!! You're not the only one!

:smile: