Am I nuts or do all bal lovers do this

Crazyinlv

O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
I just spent 3 hours of my Friday night: moisturizing, massaging, polishing, storage re-organizing and taking update break-in photos. I swear I do not do this with my LVs, YSL & Mulberry bags. What the heck causes this???

My DH watching and saying nothing.....got to love them.

Last edited:
My family think I am nuts too!
Especially when I have the bags hanging in various areas of the house as sometimes it takes a few days/ per bags to complete my 'treatments'!
And I too have never treated my designer bags like this...EVER!
It's good to know that I am not alone :shrugs:
But I enjoy caring for my Bal babies.......they really do give me so much pleasure! :blush::love::cloud9:

I ditched a holiday party early tonight and am really happy to be home on tPF, talking purses with online friends, and rearranging my bags on their shelves.

No, you're definitely not nuts, Crazyinlv.

I've got a treatment session planned for tomorrow for my Bals. :P I do basically the same as you with the treatment, and reorganization, but usually I don't take pictures. Perhaps I should... :thinking:

I only have 3 bags (all city), and I love rearranging them in different positions in my small closet. Then, if it's still daylight when I get home from work, I like to place them on my bed (stuffed) so I can look at them while I'm puttering around in my room.

ahhhaa same for me ! I often take them out of their dustbags, put them on the bed, pick up one, look in the mirror, pick up another one, look in the mirror. Each time I think : what a nice color, what a nice leather, oh this one is really fabulous too, maybe my favorite etc...lol