Am I crazy...?

You're not crazy! You're nuts:wacko:! HAAA, I do the same thing. Earlier today I had my Damier Speedy sitting next to me. I had the bag partially open so I can see the red interior next to the beautiful chocolate exterior. Told DH how it was such a perfect color combo. So he tells me I have issues, LOL.

Hahaha!! Same! Sometimes I purposely don't zip my damier speedy so I can see the red lining! I love it! My hubby will always ask me how come I never zip my bag!

I do this too! I never go anywhere. For real. Not supposed to drive so even tho I have two cars of my own in the garage I basically have DH invent reasons for us to go somewhere once a week or so so he can drive mine.

So... why would someone like me need so many purses? To sit and look at of course! lol. I change my bag daily usually and take it with me from room to room so I can look at it. lol. When I buy LV shoes I put them on while sitting in bed or whatever. They rarely make it out of the house but I get tons of joy out of them!

DH says it's amazing how a bag and possessions can have such an effect on someone's personality. Purses make my day tho! lol

I look and admire my speedies all the time. Sometimes I will think I am ready to go to bed but then wander over to my closet and start modelling the bags and staring at the full length mirror for like a half hour ! When my boyfriend comes over and sees my speedy on the coffee table he will smile and shake his head and say "why don't you put the purse away" hahah. Oh yesterday it was sunny 80 degree weather here and my friend and I were sitting on a rooftop of this bar having drinks and I had my speedy in front of me . I was so exited because it was so sunny and I want more of a patina so I keep trying to discreetly put the handles up so they will tan evenly.

Not alone... I take out my bags at home just to try them on & look at them. And I find myself turning around at work to look at my purse of the day.

Although... I've never hugged & kissed my bag. Although... I've been single for so long, might not be a bad idea! :nuts:

Hi Nova! I got the Mono Speedy in December while my MC one was at the LV doctor! :heart: I've since sold the MC speedy, was just too much for me, lol but now I've got a MC Alma on the way! I just can't make up my mind on the MC. I just got Damier Pap 30, it's my 2nd fav, so uncommon and holds a lot!

I'm glad to see I'm not alone with the staring at my bag lovingly! I've had my speedy 5 months now and I'm still in love.

hi Jen! I can't believe you sold your black mc speedy!:shocked: I admire you that you can part with a bag to get a new one. I get too attached and then have to wait until my turn again to buy a new bag. Right now I am obsessed with both the red epi speedy 25 and black mc trouville, but I can only get one when the time comes. I have 3 other LV and I'm not willing to part with any of them, I'm so greedy and you are not which is to be commended! Did you get the white mc alma like in your sig? From ebay? I'm going to be nosy now and go check your ebay id, lol, I want to see the bag!!! Post modeling pics when you get it! The mc speedy is kind of big and bulky for my taste and I heard it's really heavy, the alma is a smart move. I'm going for the trouville one day, I know I'll get the epi speedy first. So you have then the mono speedy 25 or 30, the dam pap 30 and the mc alma! Nice variety! If I was willing to sell one of my mono bags then I could probably get both the mc trouville and red epi 25, but I don't think I can do it, lol! uh-oh don't tempt me! Walk me through the mental process of parting with one of your bags? agh!

I stare at my bags constantly there is something about the mono and damier patterns that is so enticing.

DH always thinks I am crazy when I whip out my camera phone and start doing photo shoots of my bag. :lol: It will just be sitting there on the table looking sooo cute I just have to capture a few Kodak moments!

Last night as I was picking out my work clothes for today, I pulled up a stool and sat in our closet staring up at my bags. My DH walks in, takes a look at me, takes a look at my bags, backs up slowly and says, "Oh excuse me. I didn't mean to interrupt." Heh heh--I thought it was funny, but the right purse has to match the right outfit, hence the few moments of contemplation. :smile:

Did you get the white mc alma like in your sig? From ebay? I'm going to be nosy now and go check your ebay id, lol, I want to see the bag!!! Post modeling pics when you get it!

The one in my sig is the one i'm getting, from a lovely member here at tPF :yahoo: I'm hoping to get her by the end of the week!

As for parting with my bags, I don't get too attached to most of them, so it's not too difficult. I couldn't imagine selling my Mono speedy 25 though, I love her too much.

when i get to work i hide my purse under the table, and thats about it, i'd keep staring at my new bag for the first couple of days but thats about it...