Am I being to picky and unreasonable?

Should the stripes line up or am I expecting too much?

• Yes, an $88 umbrella should be perfect, lined up stripes and all!

• No, the umbrella is nice enough. $88 is a small price to pay.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's a pic of mine....you have to look REALLY close to see that it's just a TINY bit off, but it's nothing like yours. For $88, I would want it as perfect as possible....this is actually my 2nd one. The first one I bought on a whim while in Nashville...I was in the boutique there, saw it hanging up, and asked no questions....I was just glad to have it. But when I got home, one of the threads was loose where it's attached to the frame so I took it back here and had them order me a new one.

Attachments

• 2007_06200022.JPG
    2007_06200022.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2007_06200021.JPG
    2007_06200021.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 22
Perfect...that's exactly what I needed to see. I will take it back this weekend.

Here's a pic of mine....you have to look REALLY close to see that it's just a TINY bit off, but it's nothing like yours. For $88, I would want it as perfect as possible....this is actually my 2nd one. The first one I bought on a whim while in Nashville...I was in the boutique there, saw it hanging up, and asked no questions....I was just glad to have it. But when I got home, one of the threads was loose where it's attached to the frame so I took it back here and had them order me a new one.