Am I being ridiculous?

If you have concerns you can exchange if that will make you feel better. But your bag is most certainly authentic, so please let that worry go and enjoy your bag, whether it is this one or one you exchange for.

If you are not happy exchange it. And no I absolutely do not think SAKS is selling fake LV's. I have Speedy B in DA and the hardware color does not match to a tee but it really is not that huge of a difference for me to return because they all look that way. I know we all want our bags to be perfect but truth is they will not be - even for the amount of money we pay for them. And I do not think it is just LV - I believe if we look for things we are going to find them. It is very important to do research on the bag you are going to purchase. Here, You Tube, ect. I have found there are some things you may find out to save you from purchasing. Again if you are not satisfied return it.

Be Blessed MoNikki

If you are not happy exchange it. And no I absolutely do not think SAKS is selling fake LV's. I have Speedy B in DA and the hardware color does not match to a tee but it really is not that huge of a difference for me to return because they all look that way. I know we all want our bags to be perfect but truth is they will not be - even for the amount of money we pay for them. And I do not think it is just LV - I believe if we look for things we are going to find them. It is very important to do research on the bag you are going to purchase. Here, You Tube, ect. I have found there are some things you may find out to save you from purchasing. Again if you are not satisfied return it.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Hello- thanks so much for the advice! I definitely want the bag - I actually LOVE it. I didn't realize it was such a problem. like you said, research is key. I will probably take a look at the two they have at my store but it sounds like I will just stick with the one I have. :smile: thank you!

Hello- thanks so much for the advice! I definitely want the bag - I actually LOVE it. I didn't realize it was such a problem. like you said, research is key. I will probably take a look at the two they have at my store but it sounds like I will just stick with the one I have. :smile: thank you!

It is a great bag Dear. What ever you decide enjoy her!

Be Blessed MoNikki

Doesn't the other side of your lock look like that pic, with a LV?

I think so - I had my friend over earlier today and she just purchased the azur and the lock on hers was still stored in the little box so I took it out and compared it to mine (which was on the bag when I bought it) and mine was much more yellow and scratched. I think I was just stunned by the contrast with the zipper pulls and maybe it was because mine was out of the box but now I know that many have experienced this issue.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405912856.218774.jpg

Honestly I don't even use my lock from my Speedy B. It just sits in its mini drawstring dustbag and box. I find it more annoying than useful really. If it bothers you, since it's such a glaring difference, I would just ask them if they could give you a new lock and key. I know that if we all inspect our bags constantly, we will find imperfections regardless, but since this one is so obvious I don't think it would hurt to try to ask for a new lock.

Honestly I don't even use my lock from my Speedy B. It just sits in its mini drawstring dustbag and box. I find it more annoying than useful really. If it bothers you, since it's such a glaring difference, I would just ask them if they could give you a new lock and key. I know that if we all inspect our bags constantly, we will find imperfections regardless, but since this one is so obvious I don't think it would hurt to try to ask for a new lock.

Thanks so much - I really appreciate the post !!