Alyce's Collection

Alyce`

oh yes i'm obsessed!
Oct 15, 2007
Hello there!

After joining the forum for a few days, I've been looking around the showcase a lot. Everyone's collections are so beautiful. I think it's time I have my own showcase :yahoo:

ENJOY :heart:

Gucci Collection
DSC04299.jpg

Coach Collection
DSC04303.jpg

Chanel Collection
DSC04300.jpg

Coach, Burberry, Dior, Luella
DSC04307.jpg

YSL, Marc Jacobs, Ferragamo, Le Solim (guilty as charged, the only cheap purse I own cause I really like the pink:P)
DSC04309.jpg

Thank you ladies. Here's more. Enjoy :heart:

Anya Hindmarch collection (AKA my current love)
DSC04579.jpg

LV accessories
DSC04316.jpg

LV small goodies
DSC04319.jpg

LV accessories pochettes
DSC04323.jpg

LV collection
DSC04315.jpg

1st of all I can't stop :drool::drool::drool: over the light pink vernis pochette with the flowers. That is one gorgeous piece. I don't know anything about this collection but I love it. I can't stop staring at it it's so pretty. Second I really want the bandana Coach scarf.Great collection.

Thank you for all the comments :heart:

1st of all I can't stop :drool::drool::drool: over the light pink vernis pochette with the flowers. That is one gorgeous piece. I don't know anything about this collection but I love it. I can't stop staring at it it's so pretty. Second I really want the bandana Coach scarf.Great collection.

That pink pochette with the flowers is from Fleurs line. It was a piece of LV spring/summer cruise collection in 2003 (or was it 2002? I don't quite remember :confused1: Can someone fill me in please?)

About that Coach scarf, I just got it from Seattle outlet at the beginning of this year. It's pretty new :smile: