Alto vs florentine?

Recently for $216? How did you manage that for a medium satchel?
The Pale Blue was showing up cheaper on the Dooney site for 328.50.... minus 25% discount minus another 30 with points. 216.37 was my total. The Fushia was 498 and after discount and points the total was 298.50. I bought them in separate transactions so I could use my points both times. That coupon code really helps.

You are brave with that pale blue! Too light colored for me...now the fuchsia looks yummy and that bright color!!!
LOL! I watched some videos with the Pale blue before I ordered it. I'm hoping it will be sorta Aqua colored. I'm ok with the lighter colors The Fushia YES! Very yummy color! I'll be sure to post pics. I did recently get a Salmon color in Small although it was supposed to be medium.....QVC messed that up. But the color blew me away....I didn't think I would end up keeping her but she's in her bed in the closet with the other girls. Lol.

LOL! I watched some videos with the Pale blue before I ordered it. I'm hoping it will be sorta Aqua colored. I'm ok with the lighter colors The Fushia YES! Very yummy color! I'll be sure to post pics. I did recently get a Salmon color in Small although it was supposed to be medium.....QVC messed that up. But the color blew me away....I didn't think I would end up keeping her but she's in her bed in the closet with the other girls. Lol.
The pale blue Flo leather is sorta Aqua. I have a Flo wallet in pale blue from 2019.
It's a very pretty color. I think it will coordinate with shades of blue and shades of
aqua/turquoise/teal, as long as you aren't going for an exact match, but rather a
range of tonal colors. (Exact matching used to be a fashion 'rule', but like all other things,
it has been replaced with a better approach of shades of tonal color. Makes life easier and outfits
much more interesting. Not all combinations work, but the pale blue should be easy to
mix in with other colors.)

The pale blue will also look stunning as an accent with dark or neutral colors.
Congratulations on your new Flo babies.