Alto Genoa Analia

I used to love the Alto collection. But in recent years, I'm much less tempted. I still love the leather (woven ???), but the styles I like are often too small and other styles just don't make sense to me functionally.... the way they close or the way the handles are attached. I guess it's saving me some money... as the Altos are pricey.

But I'm just buying more of the other handbags. Right now the Emerson leather is taking the Alto's spot in my cravings, and the Naomi is a much more functional style for me. Still not perfect, but usable and beautiful. For every day and toss it around, nothing beats pebbled leather Dooney handbags. And with the current sales on Dooney and ILD.... many temptations around.

I a
I used to love the Alto collection. But in recent years, I'm much less tempted. I still love the leather (woven ???), but the styles I like are often too small and other styles just don't make sense to me functionally.... the way they close or the way the handles are attached. I guess it's saving me some money... as the Altos are pricey.

But I'm just buying more of the other handbags. Right now the Emerson leather is taking the Alto's spot in my cravings, and the Naomi is a much more functional style for me. Still not perfect, but usable and beautiful. For every day and toss it around, nothing beats pebbled leather Dooney handbags. And with the current sales on Dooney and ILD.... many temptations around.
i agree that the Emerson and Beacon collections are similar to the Alto collection having clean simple designs with smooth structured leather. But the Emerson and Beacon are more functional and affordable. I have gifted myself a Brown Tmoro Beacon satchel for Christmas. For my everyday bag I am currently using an oyster pebbled leather Mitchel bag.

Have you found anything in particular you liked on sale? I am eyeing a Flo Hattie.

I a

i agree that the Emerson and Beacon collections are similar to the Alto collection having clean simple designs with smooth structured leather. But the Emerson and Beacon are more functional and affordable. I have gifted myself a Brown Tmoro Beacon satchel for Christmas. For my everyday bag I am currently using an oyster pebbled leather Mitchel bag.

Have you found anything in particular you liked on sale? I am eyeing a Flo Hattie.
I ordered the Flo Cameron satchel in light taupe from ILD. Other items I liked on Dooney were pre-order for the navy color. I seem to be obsessed with getting more navy Flo, ever since I saw the navy side zip satchel that a friend bought. :smile: