alright, that's it. the end of the world is approaching...

either it's the apocalypse or i'm really, really sick...
Nah, don't worry -- I am sure you'll get over it. :P There have been times when I think to myself that there is nothing more I need or could possibly want and then *poof* I end up buying three new bags.

Maybe it has something to do with the lunar eclipse yesterday... :shrugs:

LOL!

it's so weird...i was looking at the stuff i have on my wishlist...and suddenly i had NO desire to buy all of it...it's weeeiirrrdd.

stupid lunar eclipse.

same here - i don't have any desire to buy anything from the new spring line. the new styles and patterns don't call out to me this time. i was much happier with the legacy and now that that's been fulfilled, it's hard for any other style to compell me to buy anything more.

BUT - I'm still thinking of getting a Carly too... but when I compare it with my Legacy shoulder bag, the Legacy is SO much better!! Maybe I'll just get the small Carly demi to feed that urge... and then use this lull time to enjoy wearing all my bags until the next set comes! :smile:

i know, i know. so totally unlike me...

siiigh.

lindsay, i think the a-hole coach manager ticked me off. it's all his fault. (and now i must console myself with chocolate...)

Aww... now that sucks! A bad manager spoiled your mood for Coach? Yes, chocolate is the answer and a long look at the new catalog! Then you can make up a new list with all the goodies that you need! Little Kallison is counting on you.... :graucho: (<-- This is little Kallison... the enabler!) You can do it, we have confidence in you!