already thinking of my next bag--black extra large reissue with silver h/w

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
Does this one exist? I am going to wait a while, but I think the reissue is so fine and I won't kick myself for not getting the classic flap in black prior to price increase if I focus on it :yes:

The largest size reissue is the 228 size...it's dimensions are a bit bigger than the Jumbo Classic Flap.....but the way it's made you really can't fit more in it, kwim ?

Yea! So it exists. How does the size compare to a jumbo classic flap?? And, did you see any others?
I have never actually compared the 227 reissue size to a jumbo classic flap, but I have a feeling the latter would fit more only because of the way the reissue is shaped, it is less pliable if that makes sense. However I am sure there are other members here that are more conversant in the subject than me and could help you more. I went for the 227 as the 228 was just too big for my size and I have found the 227 more than fits my needs. I only found it because designer307 mentionned to another pf member ambrosered that she had seen a grey reissue in the Saks (Chanel) store in Troy Michigan, I then called and asked one of the SAs there to do a locate for me for a black with silver as the grey they had was teeny. Anyway in the end I got one of my dream bags :yahoo: ! Good luck in finding yours!