Along came another Miu Miu

gaga_ser

Rue du FB St Honore
Aug 11, 2009
Just after getting the little camera case that I just got, I kept thinking of this small little bag that my DD was carrying it. I was just about to pick up a Chanel messenger bag but unfortunately, SG stores does not carry the colour I want. So I was thinking of getting this as I went back to the store to purchase it, I was shown something else....

DD carrying the small bag that I was suppose to be getting....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 821
I ended up with this....

It was just set on display yesterday and they only had 2 pieces in store. I got mine and it means that it will be another 2 weeks before someone else can pick up the other piece as they had to put the other piece for display.

*BLING-BLING*

PATTINA in Paillettes Multicolour

attachment.php

attachment.php

And I was attracted by it because I can change the colour of the sequins.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,567
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 1,635
  • IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,615
  • IMG_1744.jpg
    IMG_1744.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 1,608
  • IMG_1745.jpg
    IMG_1745.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 1,585
Last edited:
..and I got these as well...

Too pretty to resist too!

Bracelet in Nappa and Crystals

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1746.jpg
    IMG_1746.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2,497
  • IMG_1749.jpg
    IMG_1749.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2,684
Congratulation! The bag is gorgeous! How do you change the color of the sequins? I'm kinda interested in that small bag that your DD's holding. Is it big enough to fit a make-up pouch, continental wallet and a cellphone?

Congratulation! The bag is gorgeous! How do you change the color of the sequins? I'm kinda interested in that small bag that your DD's holding. Is it big enough to fit a make-up pouch, continental wallet and a cellphone?

It depends on the size of your make-up pouch. You can fit in a long wallet, a cellphone, keypouch and compact powder.

The sequins change colour as you sweep it upwards/downwards as shown on picture 5 that shows my finger rubbing it downwards. Those in colours are swept upwards.

Wow! Love all the Miu Miu stuff you've been getting, gaga_ser! Your DD is so adorable with that beautiful bag. I am so in love with your bracelet!! They do not have it at my local store yet. The leather looks so soft and yummy and the design is a beaut! The bag you scored is so cool too. I bet you play with changing the colors a lot huh? :happydance: