Almond Eye Surgery in Korea?

AlmaAva

Jun 6, 2019
My lower eyelid sags a little and I want to get almond eye surgery to correct that. In the UK I've been quoted £5000-£7700 and that sounds like a rip off to me. Does any clinic in Korea do almond eye surgery, because I don't want to pay the price of a Birkin to get my eyes done!

Hi. What do you mean by Almond eyes? Do you have almond eyes and want surgery done on them or do you want to get almond eyes?
Korean clinics are very good and advanced at eye surgeries so definitely worth a visit. Clinics you could check out are:
IVE plastic - Dr. Jang
Dr. Seo - formerly at MVP clinic
Shinseung - Dr. Shin
Eve Plastic

Ok. I see what you mean. Be very careful when researching surgeons. There was a member here who had the same type of surgery & too much skin was cut off. Good luck & keep us posted

Hi. What do you mean by Almond eyes? Do you have almond eyes and want surgery done on them or do you want to get almond eyes?
Korean clinics are very good and advanced at eye surgeries so definitely worth a visit. Clinics you could check out are:
IVE plastic - Dr. Jang
Dr. Seo - formerly at MVP clinic
Shinseung - Dr. Shin
Eve Plastic
Where does dr seo practice? does he have a website

it would be better say lower lid retraction . the surgery

the cosmetic surgery was derived from surgery to treat patients with lower eyelid ectropion patient (the complication of the lower blepharoplsty)

1.PNG
do you see the dark line(red circle ) ? that`s the scar . to correct lower lid retraction we incision (red line 1st picture) and then pull up the lower lid (blue dart) and anchioring to the bone (black one)
so the red circle dark line is the scar ^^
because the both eye are uneven so the pulling tension is important .and that`s the key point
sometime we reopen to more pull up (readjust the tension) in 1-2 week after surgery

View attachment 4779720
do you see the dark line(red circle ) ? that`s the scar . to correct lower lid retraction we incision (red line 1st picture) and then pull up the lower lid (blue dart) and anchioring to the bone (black one)
so the red circle dark line is the scar ^^
because the both eye are uneven so the pulling tension is important .and that`s the key point
sometime we reopen to more pull up (readjust the tension) in 1-2 week after surgery
Thank you so much for this information, do you have a website for consultations?