Alma BB reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 4D8738A2-1A6C-4AE2-8FE0-49BC5655976C.jpeg After checking the website the website randomly the Alma BB was magically in stock, and here she is! For anyone wondering my Sarah wallet fits in perfectly with an iPhone 11 and Key Pouch! C8D60E87-7855-4B1C-8FA4-B6119CF2A787.jpeg

2. This is one of my favorite bags. :heart: Enjoy using it with your beautiful Sarah wallet.

USCGirlie and NSLIFESTYLE like this.
  3. I’m a big fan of the new matte leather, it’s beautifully smooth!

4. Can i ask why sometimes people put their locks on the handle like this?

5. I personally won’t be using the lock to lock the handles together, so I just put it there so it’s more of a bag charm!

6. Beautiful! 2nd photo I thought the leather was black!

7. beautiful Alma - congrats!

hollyruth likes this.
  8. Congratulations, she’s beautiful! I hope I’ll be able to get one in the Champs Elysees store next month, fingers crossed!

9. Just a filter but wouldn’t that be amazing!

10. I hope you do! It’s my first LV handbag and I regret nothing! It’s so perfect for someone like me who hates big bags

Princesspinkwardrobe likes this.
  11. Beautiful, classic! Enjoy it.

hollyruth likes this.
  12. Yeah I have the speedy 25 without the bandouliere but now I wish I had something with a strap so I could wear it on the shoulder or crossbody, so Alma seems perfect!