Alma and Berlingot...a good match?

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Alma is a classy lady and Berlingot is rather funky. Does this ecsentric pairing work?

Attachments

• eAlma.jpg
    eAlma.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 118
  • eAlmaandMe.jpg
    eAlmaandMe.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 112
I'm not a fan, I too feel like it takes away from the alma. But I think you with the alma are a match made in heaven! Very stylish and classy.

I certainly don't want to make you feel bad:sad: , but since you asked...my answer is no, I'm not lovin' it. I love both pieces, just not together, although I think you could certainly carry the Berlingot inside your epi alma. On the outside? I think the Berlingot is cute as hell! (Have often thought of grabbing one for myself!) Just not a good partner for the ultra-chic and classy epi. So, enjoy them both, just not together.

absolutely. i think it adds a nice funky edginess to it (then again i really like funky things). :biggrin:

Nakolulu...we may be alone on this! I was curious about what the rest of tPF friends would say and they are responding like I thought! I like the edginess too...every now and then Alma wants to show a different side and who am I to stop her! I can say, Berlingot steals all the compliments when she is hooked on Alma!

Other tPFers please don't apologize for your opinion! I know, you are doing like my mom says, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all!" Really, I appreciate your input.

I like it. Both are black pieces with gold hardware, and they aren't both prints. I agree the MC would take all the attention away from Alma but if I saw you shopping I'd have to definitely stop you and give you a genuine compliment!

absolutely. i think it adds a nice funky edginess to it (then again i really like funky things). :biggrin:

I totally agree. Yes, the berlingot may make the Alma look less dressy, but I like the way that it is different than the normal cles charm. Keep on rockin' your combination if you like it! I think that it looks different, but I like it!