'Alma', a good choice?

SoMoHLaLa

LuVs iT!
O.G.
May 8, 2008
I want to buy a another hand held LV... I have a Speedy 30 in Azur now and my next choice is the Alma Monogram

what do you think of this? i'm 5'8, 22 and not so girly

i've heard ppl saying it s old and no celebrities were seen sporting one:yucky:, i need somone to back me up here :sweatdrop:

help1:heart: thanks

I love my mono Alma and want an epi one now. I am way older than 22 and so so girly either.

Paris Hilton has been photographed with a fake Alma, does that count? One of the daughters of the Orange County Housewifes sports a fake Alma as well. Laurie's daughter I think.

I have always loved the Alma. And honestly, the fact that a lot of celebs don't have it is a POSITIVE to me. When a bag becomes an "it" bag, I think it is by definition less classic/more trendy.

There are actually a lot of pics of models and celebs with the Alma in the Celeb thread-- search is down, but I recall red and black epi Almas in particular.

It is a very feminine bag, so if you're not "girly" you may want to try it on first.

Paris Hilton has been photographed with a fake Alma, does that count

:roflmfao: I'm sorry, but that's just sad. I never expected someone as wealthy as her to sport a fake Alma.

Anyway, I myself, would love to have an Alma. A Ivoire Epi Alma, I might add. I'm very girly although I do have a thing for what guys usually like. And I would love to have this bag!! I think this one, or the Graffiti. Although I think the Graffiti is probably non-existent now, I'm afraid. :sad:

Last edited:
I love my Alma and there are many celebs that have that bag. If you really want it, buy it. I wouldn't let what others say keep me from getting something I wanted. Now if they want to fund the bag, I can see them having some say in your purchase.

I think the Alma is very classy. I am 19 and I wouldn't be afraid or feel too "old" to wear it. Who cares if no celebrity has been seen wearing it? There are tons of really nice LVs that I have never seen a celebrity with before...