All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Dang!!! Congrats. They are both GORGEOUS!!! :heart: :heart:
May I ask what size these are?
These are the medium. I had ordered small before this (the jacquard) and found them to be almost mini-sized when you take into consideration the "cinching" on the sides. For me, I like to be able to use a full sized wallet, etc, so I went w/ mediums. Now, the mediums are wider than my birkins but also shallower...I would say comparable but maybe a little heavier than B30's interestingly.

I recently purchased a Peekaboo ISeeU from fashionphile and I’m starting to have questions about the authenticity. Does anyone know of either a third party authentication service or know how to authenticate a Fendi? Will Fendi boutiques authenticate handbags?

Hello all, does the strap cause annoyance for anyone, due to the connecting part not rotating? I guess I’m asking if the strap often gets tangled. My Loewe puzzle had the same type of non rotating strap and it sort of bugged me. Do you think the Fendi large straps you can buy on their website have rotating connections? It doesn’t list it on the description. Thank you!