All things KAN U - Post Pictures, ask questions and chat here!

Jan 7, 2012
FENDI is on a roll with new collaborations and the unveiling of a slew of new bags. The latest bag that joins the Fendi family, is the Kan U as part of the Pre-Fall 19 collection.

With its squarish shape, chain shoulder strap, and F for Fendi charm, it’s definitely similar in shape and style to its ancestor, the Kan I. Perhaps, the most visible difference would be the rectangular Fendi logo clasp, in comparison to the twin 3D square studs, which makes this the bag’s distinctive element. Unlike the Kan I, this new Kan U exudes a slightly more vintage vibe, thanks to its aged-gold hardware.

Made of smooth leather, the Kan U is available in 3 sizes, the large has an adjustable strap with metallic buttons similar to that of the By the Way bag, while the regular comes with an adjustable leather strap and an aged-gold chain handle, and the mini comes with a long sliding aged-gold chain. All straps and chains are removable, so if you want it more lightweight, all you have to do is remove the aged-gold chain handles and/or strap.

Images courtesy of Fendi

And saw it on Angelina Jolie
bef821e4-d323-48da-b1a6-9db8de759d8a.jpegFendi-Kan-U-Bag-Regular-Red-1024x683.jpg082919-angelina-jolie-fendi-bag-lead.jpg

Hi! Does anyone have pics of their Kan U and pros/cons on the bag? I’m kind of obsessing over the large size right now. I’m worried it will become shapeless and the flap starts to curl on the corners. Thanks for any replies!

Reactions: myfavebag
Hi! Does anyone have pics of their Kan U and pros/cons on the bag? I’m kind of obsessing over the large size right now. I’m worried it will become shapeless and the flap starts to curl on the corners. Thanks for any replies!
I have the same question. Considering the large too. Anyone has comments about the large? how does it hold up for everyday bag? I wonder if it will need a stiffer bag organizer to help retain the shape? I have the medium and I love it precisely because it is buttery soft. It stands up , but I put an organizer and loving how light it is .

Finally grabbed the Kan U large in brown in an outlet after so many years lusting after it. I got it as a summer "workhorse" bag so fingers crossed it lives up to the expectations! It's only my 2nd non-black luxury bag so hopefully I can find ways to get lots of wear out of it