All things Fendi touch related ! ❤️

am2022

O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Starting this thread as i slowly am starting to really love this purse .
Easy to carry - excellent price point , leather is quite durable and I don’t know why . Fendi must have done some treatment as she is not easily scratched ?
Pls share thoughts , opinions questions and photos on this new fendi offering - Fendi touch !!! 570ADED8-F7B0-4DC5-9A5D-41D5AC08FB15.jpeg

Hey @amacasa you totally advertised this bag for me and today I went to pick one up! It was such a tough choice and I ended up getting the black one although the gray one and camel colour were close choice! I will be posting mod pics soon! Totally love the bag tho! Thanks for all the mod pics you totally sold it for me

• Love
Reactions: am2022 and snibor
Yay - believe me the black touch was my first love too - was hard to walk away from black ! So happy for you - you will love it the Leather is proving to be hardy - a little scratch I massage it gone, a little splash of water - wipe it off no marks - I’ve used her nonstop for over a month now - and leather is staying pristine .
Last Friday I noticed some hypopigmebted area ( lighter than the rest ) - maybe I’m thinking a water splash I forgot to massage but I still gently kneaded the area and voila gone again ! ❤️
Can’t wait to see how you rock the black !
I wish they come out with more colors next season ! Maybe a green ? Or a rouge H or something ? ❤️

• Love
Reactions: so_sofya1985
So when I bought this I practiced with closing her and she will close if contents are kept to a minimum but I prefer to leave her open ( that’s news coming from someone who hates open top bags due to my wallet being stolen from a noe bag in college ) but since she is slimmer than a noe bag and I keep her in front of me , I feel safe .
She is like an H Constance open as she has structured leather ! But yes size is Like an H saut.
Really a surprising find and I’ve come to love her more each day ! ❤️

@amacasa, Does the opening lock to close? Or will it pop often if it’s slightly overstuffed? Reminds me of the H Saut 25, at a third of the price and more interesting design elements.. TIA

• Insightful
Reactions: JavaJo
Haha @amacasa this is funny as I told my SA I really would love it in burgundy or as you say rouge H!!!! I was feeling the gray and if it does stand the test of time then I might get it as well!!! I am happy you said the scratches go, because this is one thing I don’t like with the box leather in general!!!!
first day today and I’m in LOVE!!!!!

35B872EC-5038-4333-95B9-D1E97E38607D.jpegC8219BE9-81D2-44C1-81EF-0E23F8E9252F.jpeg

Beautiful ! ❤️❤️❤️
I want the black too - lol !
Are the boots Chloes or Ann D ?
Haha @amacasa this is funny as I told my SA I really would love it in burgundy or as you say rouge H!!!! I was feeling the gray and if it does stand the test of time then I might get it as well!!! I am happy you said the scratches go, because this is one thing I don’t like with the box leather in general!!!!
first day today and I’m in LOVE!!!!!

View attachment 5221717View attachment 5221718

• Wow
Reactions: so_sofya1985
Starting this thread as i slowly am starting to really love this purse .
Easy to carry - excellent price point , leather is quite durable and I don’t know why . Fendi must have done some treatment as she is not easily scratched ?
Pls share thoughts , opinions questions and photos on this new fendi offering - Fendi touch !!! View attachment 5213616
Do you have 2 colour ways?