All the talk about...

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Houston/Tokyo
ayla said:
I've been hankering for one for a while now, but I think my love for the lagoon clutch has thoroughly beaten down the desire for the wapity. It's just so fab !
If only the price of the lagoon clutch wasn't the same almost as a Speedy. I do love it though, I'm just having a painfully hard time justifying the price. Especially if it fits only as much as the wapity.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
oh my goodness...ayla the lagoon clutch is totally YUM!

and yes after reading the blog yesterday about the wapity its totally on my list now! its so cute!

BeccaLynn07

Jan 16, 2006
mewlicious said:
If only the price of the lagoon clutch wasn't the same almost as a Speedy. I do love it though, I'm just having a painfully hard time justifying the price. Especially if it fits only as much as the wapity.
They're that small? I agree I just can't see paying that much for something so small, but it IS cute.

The wapity is definitely on my list too!

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Houston/Tokyo
Beccalynn:
Yeah sadly. It's got a glasses insert so it can be used as a glasses case as well. 7lengthx3width ...I wonder how that works out to price per cubic inch for $515.00. :unsure:
Too bad I think I bombed that part of my SATs :lol:

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Did I mention you can clip the wapity to your belt??? HEE HEE another reason to love my wapity! :smile:

Selena

clanalois

i <3 bags
O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
New York City
Dang, now I want one! LOL, this forum is good for my health but bad for my wallet! :smile:

Ayla, have you seen the Lagoon in Vernis Perle? It's so pretty!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
clanalois said:
Dang, now I want one! LOL, this forum is good for my health but bad for my wallet! :smile:

Ayla, have you seen the Lagoon in Vernis Perle? It's so pretty!
It's adorabe ! I would love one in perle, since it would look perfect with a dressier outfit.

Oh, I must win the lottery !! :amuse:

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
yes, this forum is a bad influence ;)
i still have my wapity sitting in it's box though, not sure what to use it for yet. impulse buy, i guess. i'll figure something out..

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
*JJ* said:
yes, this forum is a bad influence ;)
i still have my wapity sitting in it's box though, not sure what to use it for yet. impulse buy, i guess. i'll figure something out..
Well, if you ever decide to sell it, here's a thread full of people that would be totally jumping on it ! :amuse:

Feb 1, 2006
Florida
Raspberry said:
I was just thinking the same thing. The size makes is near useless to me, but it's so adorable!
Not as useless as you may think! Its a great makeup bag. I can put a small compact, two lipsticks, a lip liner, a mini blush with small brush, and a concealer in it with room to spare. Its one of the best purchases I made. I have the mini accessory pouch also and it doesnt fit near as much makeup. I think the square shape adds to the size factor.

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
earth
ayla said:
I've been hankering for one for a while now, but I think my love for the lagoon clutch has thoroughly beaten down the desire for the wapity. It's just so fab !

Oh man! I gotta get off the computer and go lay down.

I want, I want, I want....