All the talk about...

ayla said:
I've been hankering for one for a while now, but I think my love for the lagoon clutch has thoroughly beaten down the desire for the wapity. It's just so fab !

If only the price of the lagoon clutch wasn't the same almost as a Speedy. I do love it though, I'm just having a painfully hard time justifying the price. Especially if it fits only as much as the wapity.

mewlicious said:
If only the price of the lagoon clutch wasn't the same almost as a Speedy. I do love it though, I'm just having a painfully hard time justifying the price. Especially if it fits only as much as the wapity.

They're that small? I agree I just can't see paying that much for something so small, but it IS cute.

The wapity is definitely on my list too!

Beccalynn:
Yeah sadly. It's got a glasses insert so it can be used as a glasses case as well. 7lengthx3width ...I wonder how that works out to price per cubic inch for $515.00. :unsure:
Too bad I think I bombed that part of my SATs :lol:

clanalois said:
Dang, now I want one! LOL, this forum is good for my health but bad for my wallet! :smile:

Ayla, have you seen the Lagoon in Vernis Perle? It's so pretty!

It's adorabe ! I would love one in perle, since it would look perfect with a dressier outfit.

Oh, I must win the lottery !! :amuse:

yes, this forum is a bad influence ;)
i still have my wapity sitting in it's box though, not sure what to use it for yet. impulse buy, i guess. i'll figure something out..

*JJ* said:
yes, this forum is a bad influence ;)
i still have my wapity sitting in it's box though, not sure what to use it for yet. impulse buy, i guess. i'll figure something out..

Well, if you ever decide to sell it, here's a thread full of people that would be totally jumping on it ! :amuse:

Raspberry said:
I was just thinking the same thing. The size makes is near useless to me, but it's so adorable!

Not as useless as you may think! Its a great makeup bag. I can put a small compact, two lipsticks, a lip liner, a mini blush with small brush, and a concealer in it with room to spare. Its one of the best purchases I made. I have the mini accessory pouch also and it doesnt fit near as much makeup. I think the square shape adds to the size factor.

ayla said:
I've been hankering for one for a while now, but I think my love for the lagoon clutch has thoroughly beaten down the desire for the wapity. It's just so fab !

p11079770_ph_hero.jpg
Oh man! I gotta get off the computer and go lay down.

I want, I want, I want....