All the talk about...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ...the Wapity makes me want to run out and get one! I don't even go out, and can't really justify the need for one...I just love the name! All of you are such bad influences ;) !

2. I was just thinking the same thing. The size makes is near useless to me, but it's so adorable!

3. I thought I was the only one who wants a Wapity now :shame: I really want one in the white MC! I was thinking I could use it as a travel makeup case, since I get ready for work at the gym every morning and need something small to fit my makeup in. Right now I'm using a case that was a free gift with an Elizabeth Arden makeup purchase, but I'm trying to come up with an excuse to get a Wapity :shame: I might go look at it tomorrow at LV.

4. I think that's what happens when you are on pb. I actually didn't like the paddy at all at the beginning and now I got one.

5. I've been hankering for one for a while now, but I think my love for the lagoon clutch has thoroughly beaten down the desire for the wapity. It's just so fab !

[​IMG]

6. Yeah, I'm thinking of one too! Can't think of a better item to carry around Walt Disney World next month!
    {maybe a Gucci belt bag?}

7. Oh...that is fabulous! Hmmm.....I feel a new trend/frenzy ayla?

8. I want the wapity in black MC...I just won a LV Mini Sac HL though. Surely I don't need two small bags like that. But the wapity would be cute as my makeup bag..

9. Ohhh I love the lagoon clutch too, definitely a must have!

10. Nice pick Ayla; I love it!

11. I bought my speedy the day before i was in disney this week and i wouldnt take it out becuase of the rain.
    Definately a small bag or a gucci belt bag are perfect for disney, especially going on the rides theyre so easy to carry on.

12. Get one! I bought one yesterday!

13. I want one for my camera...so adorable.

14. Count me in as wanting one too. You guys are a bad influence!:biggrin:

15. I know! I really never thought about it until Megs posted it on the blog the other day...and now I'm thinking I really need one. (which I really don't) I do like the Lagoon Clutch too. It would go nicely with my Koala wallet, but it's just not as fun to say as Wapity. Wapity! Wapity! :love: