All the hard work paid off, finally will get my AC City!

Congrats!!! I remember when you were still debating and I told you how much I loved my black mini-city. You'll definitely love it. Be sure to post lots of pics!!

Ooooh, congrats!
Excited for you.

*wants to know how you manage to be so disciplined and actually save up for your bags....*

I put $100 away from my pacheck (we get paid every other week) and I put it in an account that I cannot access from an ATM. Then when I have saved for the bag I want, I get it!! It has worked really well so far and I feel so good about my purchases! I know my hard work paid off!!

I just check UPS.com and it is in transit...it will be delivered to my parents house so I have to run by there and pick it up then bring it to my condo to take pictures!! I can't wait...stay tuned for a picture update!!!

Congrats!!

Hrm..I'm a bit confused though. I was looking at the colors on Luna and I couldn't find the butterscotch? :confused1:

I got the last one lol...you have to click on any color and then it shows all the other colors that are available and it says there are no more butterscotch's left!!

Ohhh I cant wait to see pics.

Can you give us an 'on-the-shoulder' shot if possible? I would like to see how big the larger city is IRL... :yes:

I just found out that it is waiting on my porch!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Look back for pics when I get home...around 4:30ish!!!

I will do modeling over the shoulder and on my arm!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!