All DE collection?

Hi friends,

I'm having lots of bag dilemmas lately. It seems I just can't make up my mind.

I bought the delightful pm last weekend after researching it for months, but then I tried on the totally mm monogram in the store and fell in LVoe with it... But now I'm considering the totally mm in damier ebene too.

My current collection consists of the following bags:

Speedy 30 empreinte noir
Speedy b 30 DE
Neverfull mm DE
Favorite mm mono
Popincourt haut mono

Do you think it would be ridiculous to add another DE bag to my collection, especially since it will serve the same purpose as my Neverfull?

BTW, I plan on returning the delightful pm if I'm going to get the totally mm.

I just love DE, but I was originally on the hunt for a monogram bag cause I sold a monogram bag with the intention of replacing it with another monogram bag. *sigh*

I think another DE bag can´t too much. Esp. since neverfull has no zipper, Totally is safer. Two bags for the same occassion is fine, I have it like this with Artsy and Metis (both in empreinte).
And DE is carefree, for me definitely better than mono. But I am not a monogram girl. I also thought I should have a mono bag in my collection, so I bought Palermo - but I wear it rarely.
I think you can´t go wrong with Totally DE, it is beautiful.

Hi friends,

I'm having lots of bag dilemmas lately. It seems I just can't make up my mind.

I bought the delightful pm last weekend after researching it for months, but then I tried on the totally mm monogram in the store and fell in LVoe with it... But now I'm considering the totally mm in damier ebene too.

My current collection consists of the following bags:

Speedy 30 empreinte noir

Speedy b 30 DE

Neverfull mm DE

Favorite mm mono

Popincourt haut mono

Do you think it would be ridiculous to add another DE bag to my collection, especially since it will serve the same purpose as my Neverfull?

BTW, I plan on returning the delightful pm if I'm going to get the totally mm.

I just love DE, but I was originally on the hunt for a monogram bag cause I sold a monogram bag with the intention of replacing it with another monogram bag. *sigh*

Please disregard this comment, I don't know how to delete. Lol

I actually prefer the Totally in DE as opposed to the other prints. I get weak in the knees for the red peeking out. I don't think it's too much DE to add to your collection!

The Delightful is one of my favorite bags (looks wise, I don't own one yet) but you obviously haven't been able to stop thinking about the Totally. I would say go for it :smile:

I prefer DE bags over monogram ones too. The DE is so pretty and of course carefree which is the main reason for me cause I don't want to become so anal with vachetta leather with stains...GL with your decision...

I think only you can decide what will work for you and what won't. While I prefer to have a variety of prints for different occasions/days.. I have a friend that only loves monogram and she has only monogram bags.
No one's collection will be exactly the same as someone else's that's what makes it all unique. If you feel you get more use outta DE, get another DE! ;)

Nope nothing wrong with that at all DE is a beautiful print and classic - it's LV's original print used for the luggage! And Totally MM DE is one gorgeous bag!

The Totally and NF can serve the same purpose but if you think you'll use them enough to justify both, go for it. If you do get the Totally, it would give the NF a break and keep it looking good longer.

I had the same dilemma. I also have the Neverfull MM in DE and tried to talk myself out of the Totally DE for months thinking they would be too similar. I finally gave in and got the Totally and LOVEEEE it. Zero regrets. The zipper and side pockets give it a "totally" different functionality than the Neverfull. Go for it! I think you'll love it. :smile:

I actually prefer the Totally in DE as opposed to the other prints. I get weak in the knees for the red peeking out. I don't think it's too much DE to add to your collection!

The Delightful is one of my favorite bags (looks wise, I don't own one yet) but you obviously haven't been able to stop thinking about the Totally. I would say go for it :smile:

I get weak in the knees with the red peeking out too.... But the delightful is such a relaxed casual bag and that's why I love it too.

I had the same dilemma. I also have the Neverfull MM in DE and tried to talk myself out of the Totally DE for months thinking they would be too similar. I finally gave in and got the Totally and LOVEEEE it. Zero regrets. The zipper and side pockets give it a "totally" different functionality than the Neverfull. Go for it! I think you'll love it. :smile:

Thank you for enabling me lol

I'm a mono girl but I think you should buy the bag you love...despite what you have at home. One you will carry and not look good on the shelf next the others. It sounds like you already know you want the DE. I have the Neverfull in both DE and Mono. I use the DE on rainy or snowy days. So..I love having both!