All About Chaîne D'Ancre Club

Priceless ring ever ! May I ask you how long you had to wait for this special order ? Though it took you a year then it's worth every single second.

the ring in the photo i didn't have to special order, i just had that one transfered from another store. but i did have to special order another chan d'ancre ring, it is a single link on a thin band. none in my size, i have been waiting several months now. i hope that helps!

...and my 6 sets of coffee cups.....

Magnificent H porcelains :smile:
Thank you for sharing your mom's heritage. You're taking care of your mom loves, too.

My little contribution..

Dada bracelet (baby bracelet) its still too big for my 18months daughter, so im wearing it for her until it fits her..

The chaine d'ancre is soo tiny and soo cute..

It looks good on your wrist. Please share a photo of it with your daughter as soon as she rocks it well.

the ring in the photo i didn't have to special order, i just had that one transfered from another store. but i did have to special order another chan d'ancre ring, it is a single link on a thin band. none in my size, i have been waiting several months now. i hope that helps!

Oops ! Missed reading, sorry :P
I think if I were you, I can't wait that long. But luckily, you still have one-of-a-kind multiple diamond links on your finger (^o^)

Is the one you're waiting for looks just like this or with diamonds ? Love love love.

(picture : http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.sg/viewitem?itemId=271109127032)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,411
I love everything here, the homeware, the jewellry, the bags. Birkel, your story is lovely. LamborghiniGirl, your ring is TDF gorgeous and honhon, love your necklace.
NannyG, your ring is just so special.

I love everything here, the homeware, the jewellry, the bags. Birkel, your story is lovely. LamborghiniGirl, your ring is TDF gorgeous and honhon, love your necklace.
NannyG, your ring is just so special.

Nice to meet you again our legendary equestrian plumtree. I have read your story about your horse and love it soooo much. Please share your wonderful collections here.

Nice to meet you again our legendary equestrian plumtree. I have read your story about your horse and love it soooo much. Please share your wonderful collections here.

Nooo, not legendary at all. I'm just a very ordinary horse-nut and am only a leisure rider! :P

My contribution: my two chaine d'ancre bracelets. The blackened silver one with the gold loop is from the menswear line.

NannyG: LOVE the wallpaper. I'd get this if I didn't have (a) kids and (b) cats.

Attachments

• IMG_6376.jpg
    IMG_6376.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,355
  • IMG_6373.jpg
    IMG_6373.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,377
  • Love
Reactions: parisallyouneed
I posted this pic on the Perfect Match thread but it's fun to repost here. Circuit 24 Faubourg with Blue Paon 27 epsom Bolide.

Attachments

• IMG_7352.jpg
    IMG_7352.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,385
Nooo, not legendary at all. I'm just a very ordinary horse-nut and am only a leisure rider! :P

My contribution: my two chaine d'ancre bracelets. The blackened silver one with the gold loop is from the menswear line.

NannyG: LOVE the wallpaper. I'd get this if I didn't have (a) kids and (b) cats.

Love them both :heart:
The black one with gold loop represents the mysterious attitude of masculinity very well.

Does the Alea count? It has chaine d'ancre links.

Absolutely yes ! And please let it oxidize more to match your blackened CdA. I can feel a rock star inside you.

I posted this pic on the Perfect Match thread but it's fun to repost here. Circuit 24 Faubourg with Blue Paon 27 epsom Bolide.

I think I wanna plan to get C24F as well. What size is yours ? I'm quite tall and wanna find a big one. Still waiting for dark color version of it.

Another: fetische bracelets

Your leather CdA bracelets rock along with a magnificent croc CDC ! Can't believe they all match in plum color :lol: Love all details.

Oops ! Missed reading, sorry :P
I think if I were you, I can't wait that long. But luckily, you still have one-of-a-kind multiple diamond links on your finger (^o^)

Is the one you're waiting for looks just like this or with diamonds ? Love love love.

(picture : http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.sg/viewitem?itemId=271109127032)

it is the same idea, but much more delicate, the band is super thin and the link has pave diamonds on it. it is actually my favorite! it is hard to wait, but there are none in the country in a small enough size :cry: so i don't have a choice.

it is the same idea, but much more delicate, the band is super thin and the link has pave diamonds on it. it is actually my favorite! it is hard to wait, but there are none in the country in a small enough size :cry: so i don't have a choice.

It will come out a very beautiful for sure. Can't wait to see it. While we still waiting to see it, I show you something to match so well with your next coming ring.

Here it is, Bracelet cuir Grandville double tour :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,290