All About Chaîne D'Ancre Club

NannyG

Jan 10, 2013
Greetings!...and welcome every lover of Hermes Chaîne D'Ancre (CdA). Its club is now open for everyone to share any ideas, designs, informations and photos of this 'wonder links'. Talk to you soon.

þoθθθθθθθθθθθO :lol:

Attachments

• AACDA001.JPG
    AACDA001.JPG
    443.3 KB · Views: 4,191
Last edited:
Well, what perfect timing this is! Just yesterday I received (from *bay) a TGM CDC with the single black leather link. Fortunately, it fits perfectly - I often have a problem with that on the Chaine d'Ancre. I will look forward to the lovely posts/pix of others!!

Reactions: Hermes24Fbg
Well, what perfect timing this is! Just yesterday I received (from *bay) a TGM CDC with the single black leather link. Fortunately, it fits perfectly - I often have a problem with that on the Chaine d'Ancre. I will look forward to the lovely posts/pix of others!!

Congrats ! :lol:
Please share the modeling shot(s) of your love here.

Greetings!...and welcome every lover of Hermes Chaîne D'Ancre (CdA). Its club is now open for everyone to share any ideas, designs, informations and photos of this 'wonder links'. Talk to you soon.

þoθθθθθθθθθθθO :lol:

Robert DUMAS, the creator of CdA þoθθθθθθθθθθθO

(info : http://www.tiempoderelojes.com/reportaje/herencia-en-la-piel
, http://watchesblogger.net/?p=19)

I love your bracelet, NannyG! And so fun to read about the creation of the Chaîne D'Ancre bracelet. Wonderful photos, too! Thanks so much for posting! :smile:

Not wearable, but Chaine D'Ancre still :P
I'm hoping to join the jewelry club soon, but in the mean time...my vintage sterling Chaine D'Ancre wine/champagne cooler/bucket.

Attachments

• photo-24.JPG
    photo-24.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 3,470
  • photo-25.JPG
    photo-25.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 3,483
  • Love
Reactions: parisallyouneed
Not wearable, but Chaine D'Ancre still :P
I'm hoping to join the jewelry club soon, but in the mean time...my vintage sterling Chaine D'Ancre wine/champagne cooler/bucket.

This is what I want to see :lol:
Amazing !!! I think 'CdA' link design is universal & classy. It can be anything. Look at those bucket holders, so lovely everytime you put ice and a bottle of Moët Rosé. Thanks so much for sharing your collection. I rather see it in more actions

This is what I want to see :lol:
Amazing !!! I think 'CdA' link design is universal & classy. It can be anything. Look at those bucket holders, so lovely everytime you put ice and a bottle of Moët Rosé. Thanks so much for sharing your collection. I rather see it in more actions

Thank you, NannyG!
We are moving in a couple of months so I have everything boxed up, the abode is quite scant right now, but I broke her out to post here and packed her back up quick.
Sorry for the less than glamorous cell phone shots - I'll do better once we have moved ;)

Thank you, NannyG!
We are moving in a couple of months so I have everything boxed up, the abode is quite scant right now, but I broke her out to post here and packed her back up quick.
Sorry for the less than glamorous cell phone shots - I'll do better once we have moved ;)

OMG! You unboxed it for us. Thxalot. Wish you the best for your grand moving :heart: