Alexander Wang fumo large clutch in citrine!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It really is a bit of both.... It holds lipstick and iPhones and house keys I'm hooked with mine.

2. I have the blue and love mine too! I find it's more of a wallet but I can easily slip a few lippies and my tiny cell inside when needed to use it as a wristlet. Here are a few pics of mine as a wallet with the wrist strap removed.

roulette aw em gym 051.JPG roulette aw em gym 048.JPG roulette aw em gym 047.JPG
  3. thank you both for the reply :biggrin:
    i think i'm gonna go for it,as ssense has the black one 30 off,i think there's nothing wrong with getting it then right ? :biggrin:

4. tatertot- how has the perch held up for you? I am torn between the blue and the cayenne that is coming out for Prefall....

5. It seems to have held up well. I rotate my wallets pretty often but it's still color rich and the Perch has worn well from when I have used it. HTH:flowers:

6. Thanks! :smile:

7. What do you think of the white one?? I LOVE this wallet! Would it be easy to clean?