Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Donna Hobo

How do you ladies tie your Donna straps? I like the way it looks tied closely to the end of the straps, but then the bag hangs way too low. Is there a way to tie it lower on the straps without the tips sticking out awkwardly? I've tried a few configurations, but they always end up sort of wonky. Has anyone else had the same problem?

How do you ladies tie your Donna straps? I like the way it looks tied closely to the end of the straps, but then the bag hangs way too low. Is there a way to tie it lower on the straps without the tips sticking out awkwardly? I've tried a few configurations, but they always end up sort of wonky. Has anyone else had the same problem?

I tried tying the knot different ways too. I like my bag to hang a little higher up so instead of tying a double knot at the ends, I evenly put the ends together and then further down the straps I twisted and pulled them through to make one big knot, then tucked the ends into the knot (I hope that makes sense)[emoji5]️

I tried tying the knot different ways too. I like my bag to hang a little higher up so instead of tying a double knot at the ends, I evenly put the ends together and then further down the straps I twisted and pulled them through to make one big knot, then tucked the ends into the knot (I hope that makes sense)[emoji5]️
I tried it, and it works and still looks neat. Thank you for the suggestion.