Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Donna Hobo

Congrats! My kids got this for me on Mother's Day. Love the blue and love the style. So comfy. It's one of my favorite bags.:heart:

check out my new Donna, I love her! What do you think?

A little bright!?

Ladies I recently purchased the same Donna in bright blue from eBay, I still haven't received it, but I would love to know how are your bags holding up after all this time, and if you had any issues, for example color transfer, thanks!!

I got a really pretty Donna in blush from opening ceremony last year. it's like a pinkie/beige. the bag is super soft therefore delicate. color transfer has been an issue even though I tried to baby the bag a little and wore it sparingly. Be very careful about transfer to the suede border of the zipper and the middle of the bag on the back. I was able to get rid of a lot of it with the help of a leather cleaner.

Ladies I recently purchased the same Donna in bright blue from eBay, I still haven't received it, but I would love to know how are your bags holding up after all this time, and if you had any issues, for example color transfer, thanks!!

I'm so sorry for the lateness of this reply. I've been away from PurseForum for a bit. My Donna in the bright blue is holding up nicely. No color transfers that I've seen. I don't wear this bag year round, however. I use it primarily in winter and spring because it's a hot bag to wear, meaning it clings to you in hotter weather.

Resurrecting this thread to share my new Donna in English Green that I found on Outnet for 50% off. Love, love the color and the leather is so crazy soft - just like my Jane. It fits more stuff than it looks like it will and really comfortable on the shoulder. Two thumbs up from me! [emoji41]

That's beautiful! The Donna is my favorite AW bag.