Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Diego Bucket.

Another picture of the bag from fashiontoast:

IMG_0868.jpg

I purchased the new Diego black/silver. I can't give you modeling pics because it is wrapped up for Christmas.:crybaby: All I can say is that it is gorgeous! It's a little heavier than my coco. It is trickier to get into, but you can widen the opening by adjusting the straps. It has a center pocket and two pockets on the outside of the purse.

Here are more fashion pics

IMG_9066.jpg

IMG_9132-1.jpg

thanks for posting the pics boxermom! its a shame yours is wrapped up at the moment... i'm so tempted to get this bag as well! I was actually hoping it would be a lighter alternative to the coco! It looks so cool in the different ways it can be carried...

can't wait to see your modelling pics (hopefully you'll post some after xmas?)

Just happened into Barney's, and there was one. I took it, and put it in the Christmas pile. It's really cute, studs on the bottom. It doesn't look like it will be a pain, I like that it can be worn cross body. Was told that as soon as they come in, they're gone. This one happened to be on a display in a corner.

Just happened into Barney's, and there was one. I took it, and put it in the Christmas pile. It's really cute, studs on the bottom. It doesn't look like it will be a pain, I like that it can be worn cross body. Was told that as soon as they come in, they're gone. This one happened to be on a display in a corner.

Congrats!! I love the look of this bag.
I'm hoping to find a black one with studded base for Christmas :smile: