Alexander Skarsgård

Thank you Santress and Zola and everyone else for the lovely pics and vids. So should we assume that he will go to Cochella this year? Well I will at least not bump in to him in London next week.

And Alex and Margot looks so fab together, and I holding thumbs for him and the Tarzan movie. And I agree, I hope they pair Alex with co-workers when they promote the movie.

Thanks, Jooa.:smile:

This one looks really familiar. Do we have this one?

Shared on instagram today (April 14, 2016):

"#tbt to the time when we were hanging out with Mr. Tarzan at the beach! #alexanderskarsgard #tarzan #greatmemories#hebeggedforthepicture."

-danicleiton instagram

Attachments

• Alex-dani.jpg
    Alex-dani.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 495
Thank you Santress and Zola and everyone else for the lovely pics and vids. So should we assume that he will go to Cochella this year? Well I will at least not bump in to him in London next week.

And Alex and Margot looks so fab together, and I holding thumbs for him and the Tarzan movie. And I agree, I hope they pair Alex with co-workers when they promote the movie.

Tku2 (and djuna) :smile: It'd be so good if Alex, (and Alexa), pitches up at Coachella this year. I live in hope ;)

I agree Alex and Margot look so good together, their chemistry is off the scale, Tarzan and Jane are going to be awesome, and I can hardly wait to see them.

Have fun in London :smooch:

Thanks, Jooa. 'smile1:

This one looks really familiar. Do we have this one?

Shared on instagram today (April 14, 2016):

"#tbt to the time when we were hanging out with Mr. Tarzan at the beach! #alexanderskarsgard #tarzan #greatmemories#hebeggedforthepicture."

-danicleiton instagram

Idk, I don't remember it, lol, but tbt ig's are always fun so tku for posting :smile:

Eta: Tku2 for even more lovely photos. There's no fakery going on there, just genuine affection and admiration ;D Amongst all the cast too!

------------------

tumblr_o5mripOEtY1qlgnv9o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o5mripOEtY1qlgnv9o1_r3_250.gif

skarsgardaddict:

’‘What happens on set, stays on set’’ (x) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmy1fbJ7M3s

tumblr_o5jwp9RsRp1rkkyz2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5jwp9RsRp1rkkyz2o2_1280.jpg

skarsjoy:

DVR alert: #TheDiaryofaTeenageGirl will air on the premium cable channel Starz on Wednesday, April 20th (check your local listings)

In this poignant adaptation of the acclaimed graphic novel (by Phoebe Gloeckner), a precocious teenage girl living in 1970s San Francisco tries to understand the connection between sex and love after she seduces her bohemian mother’s boyfriend.

Directed by Marielle Heller; starring Bel Powley, Alexander Skarsgård, Kristen Wiig, Christopher Meloni and Abigail Wait.

Last edited:
Alexa is attending a wedding this weekend in Somerset, England, but there is still hope for you, Zola, that she and Alex might be there next weekend or he will be there with Björne and Keith. ;)

I must admit that I wasn't interested in the Tarzan movie at all, but I'm kinda excited about it now! I hope Alex and all the other cast members will have a great time during the press tour.

Thanks, again, Santress. I hope when they gear up for promos,they would pair up Skars with a co-star for interviews. Last night's Captain America interview with "team Cap" on Jimmy Kimmel was great. Alex also seems more relaxed when he's paired with a co-star for interviews (Michael Pena for WOE).

PS Also, love seeing Christoph.

I do hope they pair him up with his co-stars, especially Christoph, and perhaps Djimon. I have needs! :P

July 1 in the US.

Here is a list of release dates internationally now:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0918940/releaseinfo

China isn't on this list so I'm guessing this isn't complete

At the beginning of the year Variety mentioned LOT as one of the possibilities for WB for release in China, so far I think only BvS for WB has been released there, but with the quota who knows if they'll choose LOT as one of those movies. But we may not know until much closer to July.

http://variety.com/2015/film/asia/china-quota-hollywood-star-wars-2016-1201661636/

Alexa is attending a wedding this weekend in Somerset, England, but there is still hope for you, Zola, that she and Alex might be there next weekend or he will be there with Björne and Keith. ;)

I must admit that I wasn't interested in the Tarzan movie at all, but I'm kinda excited about it now! I hope Alex and all the other cast members will have a great time during the press tour.

We're overdue from some Fares/Alex bromance, so perhaps this weekend, or next, at Coachella.

Thanks for all the pics, gifs, videos, etc. And this is just two promo appearances this week. And promotion really hasn't started yet, I might be overwhelmed by the end of June.