Alexander Skarsgård

When alex has come to Iceland even though is 26-/27 July The fan. Whether Dada also involved the last time he was in Sweden
I don't understand fully your question ... but I say that Dada was in Sweden with his girlfriends for sure on Saturday based on instagram stories that were posted and he is/was with them the last three weeks. Whether Alex was with them I don't know but I guess no with the exception of Berlin and a short stay in Copenhagen (maybe 2 days) and the south of Sweden until the Hammarby match in Stockholm last Monday.

I don't understand fully your question ... but I say that Dada was in Sweden with his girlfriends for sure on Saturday based on instagram stories that were posted and he is/was with them the last three weeks. Whether Alex was with them I don't know but I guess no with the exception of Berlin and a short stay in Copenhagen (maybe 2 days) and the south of Sweden until the Hammarby match in Stockholm last Monday.

When was Alex arriving in Iceland? Fan Instagram by picture 26-27 July
I noticed that Dada had female beauty

I bought the People magazine dated August 5, 2019. There’s a “first look” picture of Alex and Kirsten Dunst from OBAGICF. As the caption says, “Kirsten & Alexander go back to the ‘90s”.

It also says “Alexander Skarsgard and Kirsten Dunst make for the perfect retro couple in Showtime’s new 10-part miniseries On Becoming a God in Central Florida. In the dark comedy set in the early ‘90s (premiering Aug. 25), water-park employee Krystal Stubbs (Dunst) schemes her way up the ranks of a multibillion-dollar pyramid scheme. Dunst, 37, jokes that her character’s style is ‘the right amount of trash and sass.’ As for working again with Skarsgard? ‘He never gets roles where he could be funny’, she says of her Melancholia costar. ‘I knew it’d be a fun opportunity.’”