Alexander Skarsgård

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really loved your description Buckeye. It was very honest, open and true. I sometimes forget how long you have been here for. I now understand much better about some of your comments. :smile:

Ludwig likes this.
  3. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002907/bio
    these can be found⬆️⬆️

[on what he looks for in a woman] I don't go for really dressy women. My family has a small cottage in the middle of nowhere in Sweden. It has no phone, TV or shower. You have to swim in the lake to wash. I love it. Taking a girl there is a good indicator of whether she's right for me. A sense of humor is number one for sure.
    There's not a single young girl that I know in Hollywood that I have not been paired with. But that's what happens if I get into a taxi with a girl, suddenly we're married.

4. Screenshot_20190721_124123.jpg
    Sweden Aspö Karlskrona

Alexander Skarsgård, Alexander Stocks? (I'm not 100% sure) Dada

BlueFlyCloset.com and Julia_W like this.
  5. #22175 Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    Yes, that is Stocks in the middle, from his IG:

And Dada on the right.

6. That's an old quote we have seen before. One way to avoid picking up old quotes is to check the original date. If it's old, odds are we've seen it before. Another way is to search this forum for the quote.

Santress and StarrLady like this.

8. isn't it "sort of" true every time alex is in the pictures with a woman, be it a fan / friend / stranger, the rumors start coming up (is alex a new girlfriend, etc ...)⬇️⬇️
    There's not a single young girl that I know in Hollywood that I have not been paired with. But that's what happens if I get into a taxi with a girl, suddenly we're married

9. I didn't say the quote or his intent in the quote was untrue. Only that we've seen and known about that particular quote for quite some time. But we had known about the silly issue of him getting paired with any woman near him for years before he made that quote. He's been paired with a random woman standing next to him on a train. Another time it was a woman passing on the sidewalk in NY.

You've posted a lot of things (pictures, interviews, etc ) that may be new to you, but they aren't new to this thread. I was trying to help you understand how to contribute more effectively.

jooa, StarrLady and Marvenna like this.
  10. #22180 Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    better i don't share and publish anything alex you know more about him than I do

11. Not sure when this was taken but new pic shared on instagram today (July 22, 2019). It looks like he may be wearing the same shirt he wore for his birthday that one year.

Alex-vidark.jpg

vidarkjartansson I and Tarzan

StarrLady and bellebottomblues like this.
  12. good that alex is having fun in sweden with friends and family etc ..

Santress likes this.
  13. #22183 Jul 22, 2019
    Alex with fan at Hammarby game today july 22, 2019 Stockholm Sweden

14. #22184 Jul 22, 2019
    From today's game (July 22, 2019, Sweden):

Alex-diasdeluana-1.jpg

diasdeluana MIGO @rexdang

Alex-nelitarios-1.jpg

nelitarios I've been waiting so long for this very day ... @rexdanger // Encouraging our football team ❤️ #bajen #bajenfans #forzabajen #hammarby

15. ^^That may be the cutest picture of him yet. Thank you, Santress!:heart:

StarrLady and Santress like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice