Alexander Skarsgård

A glimpse of Alex and Dada in the background of Alex Stocks' insta story from today (July 17, 2019):

071719-stockss-alexanderskarsgard-instastory-1.jpg 071719-stockss-alexanderskarsgard-instastory-1-Crop.jpg

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/69dd5a9ac5de00b49a748853c53c057a/5D32456A/t51.12442-15/e35/65970501_437335616851359_5415329389710948601_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&ig_cache_key=MjA5MDA1NTQzMTk5NjY5MTc0OA==.2

Source: The July 17, 2019 insta story of

https://www.instagram.com/stockss/

Is this the nail pic people are referring to? It could be a bruise but it looks like nail polish to me.

071719-marnikorn-alexanderskarsgard-instastory-1.jpg 071719-marnikorn-alexanderskarsgard-instastory-1-Crop.jpg

https://scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagra...7&ig_cache_key=MjA4OTk3NzQ4NzAzMjIwODE5Ng==.2

Source: The July 17, 2019 insta story of

https://www.instagram.com/marnikorn/

Last edited:
Well. Maybe it's somebody's birthday or anniversary. But maybe they're just all hanging out together to have some fun. There are summertime get-togethers all over the Northern Hemisphere. It's not a big deal.

Btw Alex is listed as part of the main cast in the Wikipedia entry for On Becoming a God in Central Florida. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Becoming_a_God_in_Central_Florida

Last edited:
Reactions: StarrLady
The blond is a wife one of his buddy who is also with him.
Thanks Jooa but i wasn't referring to the blonde girl in stockss insta that Santress posted. i know that couple, there is another girl who's picture was posted on insta stories yesterday. she was also on other stories at other times too. she seems single. But forget i asked, i read some pages from last year here and gosip doesnt seem to go down well.Thanks anyway.

Hi Melissa and welcome.
I guess you were right, it was nail polish, all for a good cause.

That orange red shirt might be from the set of TLDG. Not the saffran with the buttons but the other redder 70's one but its not a close up, hard to tell. But all these bright colors look great on him, so does black :smile:
I don't want to comment on the blonde lady. Or any others at the moment. You never know the reaction you will get here. I have had my share. But don't let me discourage you. It is supposed to be a gossip thread as well.
Thank you Vega for the welcome,
I was just guessing with the nail polish. Ididn't know about the movement. so i am glad you asked. I understand why you don't want to comment on the girl/s. i have read some previous pages. Even mentioning his ex's names can get members angry, so yeah i won't go there. but do you know the girl i ment, or no?

On this site, most people don’t really get upset when Alex’s ex girlfriends are mentioned. It’s that other site where they tend to get upset about them. Although there are a few people from that site who visit and post here. Most of the people who get “angry” about his ex girlfriends on this site tend to be trolls/haters and don’t represent the majority of people who post here.

Most people on this site are fans who are supportive of Alex’s career and just wish him well in both his career and personal life.

Last edited:
Thanks Jooa but i wasn't referring to the blonde girl in stockss insta that Santress posted. i know that couple, there is another girl who's picture was posted on insta stories yesterday. she was also on other stories at other times too. she seems single. But forget i asked, i read some pages from last year here and gosip doesnt seem to go down well.Thanks anyway.

I was just guessing with the nail polish. Ididn't know about the movement. so i am glad you asked. I understand why you don't want to comment on the girl/s. i have read some previous pages. Even mentioning his ex's names can get members angry, so yeah i won't go there. but do you know the girl i ment, or no?

Even if I wanted to engage in photo assumption about the woman, I have no idea what/whose Instastories you're talking about that this woman appears in.
As for people getting angry about his exes and gossip about his personal life: it depends. Sometimes I'm fine I'm with speculating, but perhaps having been in the fandom long enough it can get boring. Depends on my mood, or who I'm dealing with. And there are those who only want to talk about his personal life. As this is a gossip site, it's not off-topic, but if it's all you talk about there's pushback. And there are those who only want to hate on his exes and any woman he's near. And there's pushback to that as well.

And Alex's IMDB page has now been updated to include OBAGICF.
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002907/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

Last edited:
Reactions: VEGASTAR and Ludwig
Even if I wanted to engage in photo assumption about the woman, I have no idea what/whose Instastories you're talking about.
As for people getting angry about his exes and gossip about his personal life: it depends. Sometimes I'm fine I'm with speculating, but perhaps having been in the fandom long enough it can get boring. Depends on my mood, or who I'm dealing with. And there are those who only want to talk about his personal life. As this is a gossip site, it's not off-topic, but if it's all you talk about there's pushback. And there are those who only want to hate on his exes and any woman he's near. And there's pushback to that as well.

I have no idea what/whose instastories or even what woman they are talking about, so I guess you are ahead of me :smile:

Btw, what is that on dada’s left arm? It’s not a cast is it?

Last edited:
Even if I wanted to engage in photo assumption about the woman, I have no idea what/whose Instastories you're talking about that this woman appears in.

Thank God! Now M.Skarsgård can sleep well at night again. I mean it kept me up as well not gonna lie.

Yes. The one who was also at the Berlin party and in NYC just before that. But as I said I will not comment about it. The storys are gone any way. Plus the insta stories of the account you referred to has gone private in the last month. So we cant talk about it even if we wanted to and I don't. Sometimes you start following a public account and will not realize it if it goes private. This one has done just that. I don't want to say anything on direct messaging either. Not to anyone. This is also a gossip thread but the last time i made a comment was about a dinner in Paris with a dj girl. She was tall, pretty blonde beautiful, they looked good together, i thought it might be a first date with Dada shapparoning or something. So I said it. Whats wrong with that on a gossip forum? Nothing should be the answer but there will always be someone (troll or not) that will insult you, attack you even after a year has gone by with it. It is so bizzare to me. Thats a personal experience, not a generalization for this thread. So, I'm sorry but i dont want to speculate on this. So no more questions please. I was here just asking about his nail, thats all. I'll just say its probably nothing, a coincedence, just a friend and leave it at that.... plus others who have not seen it are going to wonder about it. We talk about films of his here that everyone one hasn't watched but I'm just empathizing with the other member. So lets close this.

In general; I don't think something is going on with him and every girl he is seen next to. But I also don't think its always nothing and its always just a friend. Its probably somewhere in between. Why? Because I don't think he lives like priest unless he is in a relationship. Even if he wasn't a famous rich actor, he is handsome, healty, funny, nice, sexy etc... i would like to think there have been others besides the 2 known gf's in the last 10 years. There must be many that we don't even know about. But I could be wrong. But none of us can know this.

Reactions: BlueFlyCloset.com

I really loved your description Buckeye. It was very honest, open and true. I sometimes forget how long you have been here for. I now understand much better about some of your comments. :smile:

Reactions: Ludwig