Alexander Mcqueen scarf

i just visited the alexander mcqueen official site, wanna find out if they have new colors for the classic silk skull scarf... and i discovered some classics which are suppose to be $260 is now selling for $420? :confused1: could it be a mistake on pricing or the prices of these classics are gonna go up?? that's a pretty high price increase if it's not an error... i see some are still selling for the original price though.

I also just ordered two mcqueen skull scarf from saks, one in ivory and one in the pink/ltgreen. I have a purple/black already. For some reason the pink one just doesn't come with the same material. It's not as smooth as the ivory and the purple one, you can even see the threading and it feels kind of coarse....

does anyone know if this is a defect or the these scarves actually came with different materials? I actually like the pink one alot and really like to keep it....

I also just ordered two mcqueen skull scarf from saks, one in ivory and one in the pink/ltgreen. I have a purple/black already. For some reason the pink one just doesn't come with the same material. It's not as smooth as the ivory and the purple one, you can even see the threading and it feels kind of coarse....

does anyone know if this is a defect or the these scarves actually came with different materials? I actually like the pink one alot and really like to keep it....

Some AM scarfs are like you described and some are more smooth. I don't know why there's a difference.
I wanted a grey one really badly but you could also see the threading etc. like you describe it so I didn't get it, I didn't like it plus I was worried it would easily be ruined.

Please see the link below, and see the lasto photog.
I bought an alexander scarf, but i found the same problem. So upset. Is it fake? have no clue.
Is there someone can tell me why? or it happens to every scarf.

There's an authentication thread here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/wardrobe...en-scarf-post-your-questions-here-455704.html

Also, please keep in mind that these scarves retail for well over $250 at this point. There is no way you are going to get a real one for under $30. Also, beware of sellers who sell multiples of the same item -- and that goes for any item, not just McQueen scarves.

His original designs will never be the same... So if you can get your hands on a original piece you are very lucky. I just got my hands on his last design which is the canada olympic scarf

Hi. I was going to meet someone later in the week to buy the Olympic scarf from her. I was wondering if you are wiiling to tell me what is on the care tag.

or post a picture of the dry clean and the material section of the care tag. IT would be much appreciated