Alexander McQueen Bag Thread

here's a couple of pics of my McQueen pieces... put them in the correct thread! but I agree I think we should have a McQueen sub-forum too!!

1st & 2nd my most recent purchase my "hells" knuckleduster clutch
3rd my arran novak bag
4th my babies together lol
5th my rare haute mcqueen dress from his supercalifragilistic collection paris fw 02 paired with my clutch... ( i can die a happy woman now) lol...

Attachments

• mc 001.JPG
    mc 001.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 347
  • mc 002.JPG
    mc 002.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 332
  • mc 010.JPG
    mc 010.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 330
  • mc 009.JPG
    mc 009.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 305
  • collection 018.JPG
    collection 018.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 341
ochie, kuromi-ladies, your clutches are simply wonderful!!
dirtybadgirl-that is some collection!!
dangerous curves, I had no idea the clutch was so big-now I think I need one too!!

dangerous curves, stunning bag of course. I love, love, love the De Mantas! I'm so very darn happy that I snatched the Jellyfish De Manta when I could; it's my frickin' favorite!

rdgldy, yep, it is def. an oversized clutch.

:nuts::nuts::nuts: I had no idea that they came out with the Gibbons version and had to check it out myself. Wow, a pretty print indeed. xlovely, please post pics when you get the chance to pull it out for Valentine's?

:smile: I posted some pics in the other thread, but here they are again just for you ;)

-1-9.jpg

-2-4.jpg

IMG_6082.jpg

Ladies, I have what is probably a dumb question - but I'm not a purse whore (yet), so please bear with me.

I'm really REALLY obsessed with the black studded Brittania clutch, but it's sold out on the site and everywhere else I've looked. My question is this - once it's sold out on the site, is that it or do they ever restock?

Also, if someone knows where I can find one, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance.

Dirtybadgirl- Congrats on your knuckleduster clutch and on your novak bag!
knuckleduster clutch is on my wish list this year :graucho:, can you please post modeling pictures of your mcqueen dress? :smile:

dangerouscurves-it looks good on you!

xlovely- it's perfect! I love it! congrats for both of us!

staight-lace- Thank you! until now I can't believe I got it on sale.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:ty:rdgldy,

Dirtybadgirl- Congrats on your knuckleduster clutch and on your novak bag!
knuckleduster clutch is on my wish list this year :graucho:, can you please post modeling pictures of your mcqueen dress? :smile:

thank you! hope you get your clutch i'm so happy with mine!!!... I wont be modeling the dress myself for now, but here's some photo's on "a" model lol it looks lighter in the pics due to the lighting but you get to appreciate its beauty...:biggrin:

Attachments

• MCQ3.jpg
    MCQ3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 285
  • MCQ9.jpg
    MCQ9.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 302
  • MCQ8.jpg
    MCQ8.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 296
  • MCQ7.jpg
    MCQ7.jpg