Alexa

I think it depends on your preference and lifestyle.For me, Im totally into regular Alexa because it's so versatile (and Im small person, too :biggrin:).Here are some pic of my Alexa in action.It's the Foggy Grey color, the newest season.Just got her about a week and been using everyday with love.I ll try to have her posted in different light so that it could help with your decision :smile::smile: Good Luck then

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 238
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 237
  • photo3r.jpg
    photo3r.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 252
pookspook said:
I think it depends on your preference and lifestyle.For me, Im totally into regular Alexa because it's so versatile (and Im small person, too :biggrin:).Here are some pic of my Alexa in action.It's the Foggy Grey color, the newest season.Just got her about a week and been using everyday with love.I ll try to have her posted in different light so that it could help with your decision :smile::smile: Good Luck then

Shes gorgeous! Seriously considering getting one. How do you find the leather? Is it softening a lot?

I'm feeling the need to defend the poor OS, which seems to be taking a knock on this thread! I've only had mine a week, but I just love it. I'm okay with the bag looking slouchy at times, which means I don't have to overstuff it. There's enough room in there for pretty much anything you could need. Love, love, love! Let me know if there's anything else you want to know.