Akon allegedly humps a 14 year old girl on stage.

This guy is a pig!I can't belive that Gwen would tour with him,How terrible.whether she is 13 or 40 dragging a women around like that is unacceptable He should be sued!

I blame this on both parties--He should know where to draw the line and she should have enough respect for herself to be able to stop him from doing what he was doing. AND another thing.... I dont understand how girls can dress like that! Fine, maybe she is too young to understand what she is saying about herself when she shows so much skin but what about her parents! Who let her out of the house dressed like that?--I remember I tried to wear a pair of daisy dukes when I was in middle school and my dad completely *****ed me out and told me to go change and bring him the shorts, needless to say--I never saw those shorts again! I hated him for it at the time, but I love him for it know.

This video is very gross. :wtf: The girl doesn't look like she's 14 but I wouldn't want to go to a concert where a singer is humping someone around on the stage. Now I feel sick on the stomach. I hope Gwen Stefani doesn't take him on tour with her although he is featured in one of her songs.

OMG! The daughter of a preacher and leaving the house dressed like that. I think she knew exactly what she was doing.... And that Interview she gave after that incident. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her now??

I think we shouldnt just blame him, but her as well. Not like he picked her up against her own will. She participated willingly and their behavior is both disgusting. Maybe its a culture thing? I know a few people from Trinidad who are ..umm, "willing to try anything".