AHHHH...So Frustrated!! Can't find what I want at a discount!

srpturtle

Jul 29, 2010
I am currently obsessed with the Kristing Large Wristlet in Black Leather! I have the Macy's friends and family discount, so I've been calling a bunch of stores to try and find it. I talked to one today who did not have it, but the Coach rep was there when I called and she mentioned she had been at another store earlier this week who had a couple of them. So I called that store and they are out!! :tdown:

All three of my local boutiques have it in stock but of course THIS ONE TIME I did not get a PCE!! There are none on eBay. So it looks like if I want it I have to pay full price, which I really do NOT want to do! This is bugging me so much.

I just needed to vent. Thank you for listening to my rant ;)

Have you thought of asking one of the SAs at your local store if they'll extend you the discount? They may very well do it for you, if you're kind and serious about buying it.

Have you thought of asking one of the SAs at your local store if they'll extend you the discount? They may very well do it for you, if you're kind and serious about buying it.

I didn't realize that was something they may do for me. I don't shop there frequently enough for them to know me or anything. I suppose I could still try!

YAYYYY!!! I got it!! I went to my FP store today and was oogling over the wristlet. The SA came up and I mentioned to her that I was sooo bummed because I didn't get a PCE this time. She goes, "oh, I can give you one!" So I got my wristlet! I am so excited :yahoo::yahoo: