ahhh...To NEVERFULL or Not to NEVERFULL..that is the ?

Oct 10, 2006
Ok..so I've been visiting e-lux alot..trying to land the Neverfull GM...seems like they are gone within a few minutes of posting.

I keep going back and forth on whether I really want this bag or not. I've had it in my cart several times..ready to hit the final sale button..and then back out.

NEVERFULL owners..are you happy with it? Or is it not what you expected? and GM owners..is it too big?? I am carrying my Speedy 40 at the moment..and never really fell deeply madly in love with it as I have with my other LV's....mainly because its pretty big (the GM is only about an 1/2" shorter than the 40). I could go with the MM but I figure for a few bucks more..get the biggest one??

I need to make a decision..please help!

I wouldn't get the gm simply because it is close in price to the mm. If you haven't fell in love with your speedy 40, maybe you should try a smaller bag. The mm is the perfect size for everday wear.

I love my PM. Considering the PM holds more than a Speedy 30, you might want to get the PM or the MM. The dimensions on the GM on Elux are big, but I have noticed that these bags seem bigger IRL than the dimensions would lead you to believe.

I am trying to decide this too..... I feel like I should get one before the price goes up, and I love how the MM would hold my stuff and match my mini T&B accessories pouch....

However, I just bought three bags + accessories and a wallet in the last month and can't justify it. I really really want one but I think I'll wait....

i also got a GM very roomy for me that what i like about it, my side pullstring sumtimes it really piss me off... when i pull it up then after a few minutes the leather thing come down again:Push: sumtime i just give up .....:sad:

i also got a GM very roomy for me that what i like about it, my side pullstring sumtimes it really piss me off... when i pull it up then after a few minutes the leather thing come down again:Push: sumtime i just give up .....:sad:

talk to your SA about this ;/ it might have a problem.
it doesnt seem normal for the bag to do that.

and once again. BUY THE GM. if anything just return it. :yes: