Ahh what bag should i get next?

Jan 26, 2010
Hey everyone!! I know i saw several people posting threads similar to this so sorry for being kinda repetitive. Butt...i need help deciding on my next bag! I'm not sure when i'm getting it, but hopefully it'll be before the price increase.

I was looking on the LV website (which i might say is very very slow) and found a few that i liked that was sorta in my budget of $1000 or less. But i haven't seen some of them in person so my opinion might change.

The ones i were looking at are:

Montorgueil PM $970
Ballade PM $1070
Totally PM (Mono or Azur??) $970
Odeon PM $845 (More in my budget since I'm getting a wallet too..but might be slightly small since I like bigger bags)

So out of all of them? Which one should i get? Which among all the bags i listed is the biggest? I would love to get the MM size but it'll be a bit over my limit.

Already in my collection:

Monogram Delightful MM
Damier Ebene Neverful MM
Damier Azur Speedy 30
Monogram Toiletry Pouch 26

Also, I wanted to get a wallet in the $400 range..so i've decided between the Josephine and the Emilie wallet..but i'm not sure which one to get. Which one do you prefer for that? And what color? I sorta liked the blue..it seems most people have the red one.

I also wanted a key holder but i might have to hold off on that for awhile.

Thanks everyone!!! (I know im super de-duper indecisive and your input would be greatly appreciated :biggrin: )

Hey everyone!! I know i saw several people posting threads similar to this so sorry for being kinda repetitive. Butt...i need help deciding on my next bag! I'm not sure when i'm getting it, but hopefully it'll be before the price increase.

I was looking on the LV website (which i might say is very very slow) and found a few that i liked that was sorta in my budget of $1000 or less. But i haven't seen some of them in person so my opinion might change.

The ones i were looking at are:

Montorgueil PM $970
Ballade PM $1070
Totally PM (Mono or Azur??) $970
Odeon PM $845 (More in my budget since I'm getting a wallet too..but might be slightly small since I like bigger bags)

So out of all of them? Which one should i get? Which among all the bags i listed is the biggest? I would love to get the MM size but it'll be a bit over my limit.

Already in my collection:

Monogram Delightful MM
Damier Ebene Neverful MM
Damier Azur Speedy 30
Monogram Toiletry Pouch 26

Also, I wanted to get a wallet in the $400 range..so i've decided between the Josephine and the Emilie wallet..but i'm not sure which one to get. Which one do you prefer for that? And what color? I sorta liked the blue..it seems most people have the red one.

I also wanted a key holder but i might have to hold off on that for awhile.

Thanks everyone!!! (I know im super de-duper indecisive and your input would be greatly appreciated :biggrin: )

If you like big bags, Monty GM is gorgeous, so roomy and you can carry it like speedy.

Odeon would be a nice addition. I recently tried it on but went with the Bloomsbury. I have no idea how I lived without a cross body bag, especially with so many errands/returns/etc. to make over the past two weeks.