Jimmy Choo Ahem! Ahem! as Stinkerbelle would say!

Are you, like me, a size 8 by any chance?

I had to order mine from Gucci.com since BG, Saks, and Neiman's were all sold out of my size. I have a 1 to 2 week wait before they arrive....but they're so cute, it's worth it! :tup:

Stinkerbelle, I am actually a 4...so my issue is first "does the shoe even go down as small as a 4 (34)?" and then second "does the particular site even sell the 4 (34)?" It really sucks!

Jimmy Choo never has their size 34s on their site; I have to call around to the boutiques to see what they have or go to Nordstrom. It can be a real pain in the butt sometimes!

I agree your boots are super cute and definitely worth the 1 to 2 week wait.

I got a "new for me" Chloe python Silverado. I've wanted one forever! :wlae::wlae:

Congrats!! I thought for sure you were going to say a little fairy came to visit you. :P I cheated again today and think I am on a Choo sabatical until they get back to the basics with the designs.

I think the reason it is more quiet than usual is there is no excitement over the fall line. Choo went crazy overbaord with patent in the classic designs and did leather in the new designs but I don't know anyone that is buying them. the ella does nothing for me.

Congrats!! I thought for sure you were going to say a little fairy came to visit you. :P I cheated again today and think I am on a Choo sabatical until they get back to the basics with the designs.

I think the reason it is more quiet than usual is there is no excitement over the fall line. Choo went crazy overbaord with patent in the classic designs and did leather in the new designs but I don't know anyone that is buying them. the ella does nothing for me.
I'm still waiting for that one! I've been on the waitlist forever, and I think the light's starting to dim! That's okay, one bag at a time!

I'm still waiting for that one! I've been on the waitlist forever, and I think the light's starting to dim! That's okay, one bag at a time!

Did you check with the Hawaii store? I think Shayla offered me one (it was a fairy something), but I am not sure I will use it so I said no. I love to look a them, but don't know if I would be brave enough to carry it.

Well! What did you get Lionlaw?:upsidedown:

nothing that exciting to most. I ordered two more Ignes bags. I am not a brand ho and think the bags are well made and like that I am paying $350 and less for a fully customizable bag that is unique to moi! Plus I love interacting with the co-owner. He is a real doll.

^I keep reading about the Ignes bags and everyone seems to absolutely love them, I have to check them out! You certainly can't beat the price! :tup:

I bought a few Rebecca Minkoff Nikkis as well as a clutch since there is zero that catches my eye in the new Fall Choo line. And while I do indeed LOVE the Nikki, there is quite a bit of grumbling over on the RM forum about quality issues with RM bags and the Nikki in particular. I got 2 great bags with no problems, but I don't want to feel "lucky" that I happened to get a great bag when IMO they should all be perfect. While $600 isn't a huge sum of money for a bag these days, it's also not chump change. :nogood:

Hopefully RM will work out the bugs because the Nikki is a really great style....even if it is a bit cavernous! :P

Oh, and I agree....the Prada fairy bag is simply stunning! Soooo pretty! :heart: But rather delicate, yes? :shrugs:

^I keep reading about the Ignes bags and everyone seems to absolutely love them, I have to check them out! You certainly can't beat the price! :tup:

I bought a few Rebecca Minkoff Nikkis as well as a clutch since there is zero that catches my eye in the new Fall Choo line. And while I do indeed LOVE the Nikki, there is quite a bit of grumbling over on the RM forum about quality issues with RM bags and the Nikki in particular. I got 2 great bags with no problems, but I don't want to feel "lucky" that I happened to get a great bag when IMO they should all be perfect. While $600 isn't a huge sum of money for a bag these days, it's also not chump change. :nogood:

Hopefully RM will work out the bugs because the Nikki is a really great style....even if it is a bit cavernous! :P

Oh, and I agree....the Prada fairy bag is simply stunning! Soooo pretty! :heart: But rather delicate, yes? :shrugs:

The Nikki is great. I had my navy one but sold it because the shoulder drop hit me weird. I think her bags have increased in $$$ but the CS and quality have decreased which is a shame.

I adore Ignes bags!! The selection you have to choose from is basically every leather under the sun and don't get me started on the suede lining! The styles are limited but two more are coming. The co-owner really cares which is unique in the handbag world and gives you personal attention.

I "think" Prada has revised the Fairy from the original mold so that it is more sturdier? I could be wrong but I thought I read somewhere where they fixed the bleading issue or at least lessened it. Still delicate, imo.

Well, I'm sold! I'm going to check out the Ignes bags. It also just sounds like it's fun to be able to design your own bag!

And yep....I'm really happy with the RM bags that I have, but I'm not looking for anything else from her. The quality issues make them too risky and even the pre-ordering thing seems to be a huge fiasco on most orders (extremely long waits and pushed back delivery dates).

A navy Nikki though, eh? I guess that's about the HG of Nikkis! There's one on Ebay now BIN for $800 and I believe it's used! :faint:

The bleeding was what I had heard about with the fairy bags, good to know they fixed that....it is a really pretty bag.