Ah, no reason to divorce my husband now, other one's taken...Robert Redford marries!

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090715/ap_en_ce/eu_germany_people_robert_redford

HAMBURG – Robert Redford married his partner, a 51-year-old German artist, over the weekend, a German church said Wednesday.
Renate Massfeller of the St. Catherine Church in Hamburg said that Pastor Frank Engelbrecht presided over the wedding of the 72-year-old U.S. actor and artist Sibylle Szaggars at the luxury Louis C. Jacob Hotel.
The Hamburger Abendblatt newspaper said 30 friends and family members attended the service.
Szaggars, born in Hamburg, is an abstract artist whose work has been exhibited in Britain, Germany, the United States and elsewhere. She moved to Sundance, Utah — where Redford's Sundance Institute is based — in the 1990s, according to her Web site.
A message seeking comment from Redford's publicist in New York was not immediately returned.

What a gorgeous man! I'll always remember in "Indecent Proposal", if I had been in Demi Moore's place and had to choose between Robert Redford and Woody Harrelson....well, that choice is easy!!!

Ah LC, we are kindred spirits.

I ADORE that man. He's the epitome of distinguished elegance and masuline ruggedness, none of this pretty boy asexual crap going on these days!!!