Ah, if this were the only LV I owned I would be happy and content...

Hmm... I love my Artsy (especially the way she looks!!) but I also love the functionality of my Neverfull GM (plus how effortless it is to keep her beautiful). Can I pick the Artsyfull????

I have that feeling everytime I buy a new LV lol! First my Ellipse which I adore, then my speedy 25 (don't like that as much now!) then my Monty GM, only bought that because it had a zipper and was big enough for my Uni books but I really love it! Then my precious Galliera in Mono! I do absolutely love it bit the vachetta trim along the top gets colour transfer :sad: .......anyhoo I'm still waiting for my Mon Mono speedy and Galliera in Damier Ebene so maybe I will feel different when I get them!!

I only have 2 LV bags now, and there are several i like. but honestly even if i had all the LV bags i liked, it would still be my mono speedy 30. I saw the bag on some tv show when i was 13ish and ever since i wanted it soooo bad. I finaly had enought money to buy it a bit over a year ago. No matter what bags i buy she is still my absolute favorite:cloud9:

I don't think I have ever had this feeling about "1" bag. I feel like I just need 2 more bags plus the 2 that I already own to complete the 100% satisfied feeling :P

I am so glad you know the "feeling" I am talking about. tanya t, It is different than the bags we "will never part with."

It is that "Ah feeling!" This week I used and loved using my Ebene Neverfull MM on Mon and Tues and then my Pomme Bellevue GM on Wed and Thurs...and then I pulled Monty GM out and ahhhh I was overwhelmed with that "feeling"!

Lucky for me....I haven't found that bag quite yet and honestly..... I don't think I ever will!!!! Guess my search is still on!!!!!

Just ONE!!!???
Maybe
Eden Speedy
Gris Alma
Roses Neverfull
Trevi PM
pink or green graffiti speedys
Cherry Speedy
Mono Speedy
I could go on but I couldn't just pick one!
I have some that I'd get rid of though!