••Ah! I did the unthinkable! I dunked a LEGACY vachetta bag! {results}••

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Here's the scoop:
I bought this bag FP several years ago at the boutique. Now most of you know I baby my bags. About 3 years ago my mom really wanted this bag, so I let her take it. She carried it alot off and on all this time, and my mother does NOT take care of her bags like I do. She sets them on the floor, doesn't think about color transfer, etc. This bag looked bad. I'm so mad at myself because I didn't take before pics, but I was so anxious to get started!....but I have after pics!

Let's just say that there was color transfer on the back, the corners were filthy, the flap was dirty, and the lining was makeup stained. I would never have carried it in that condition.

So....I dunked her. Friday after work she got a warm bath in the sink with liquid Dawn. I used a white dish towel to scrub her clean, inside and out. Then I rinsed her with warm water, towel dried her, and as katev has always suggested, stuffed her full with towels to dry. I finally conditioned her last night. I gave her two good thorough coats of Apple, about an hour or so apart. I'm carrying her today. The pics were taken at work, so the lighting is kinda off. I can add more pics later if I need to.

Anyone wanna see?

Here's the creed patch

d3178b55.jpg