Agenda refills....

Rich-and-drunk

Whatever we deserve!
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Hey LV Lovers.... :yes:

I was wondering.... a couple of days ago I saw the really really cute mono cerises refills for the pocket agenda (on tpf):wtf: .... Just precious..... I was wondering whether LV ever did other refills for their agenda.... maybe cherry blossom refills?????
What do you know about it? Any pics?????
Feel free to post the pics from the cerises refills again... I really adore those....
I hate that they don't make them any more.....
Or what else do you use inside your agenda?????
I am a boring person.... I just have the medium monogram canvas agenda with classical LV refills..... :sad: with some extended refills from FILOFAX.....
Did they also made those cerises refills for the medium agenda???? In that case I wanna die..... :crybaby:

Thanx ...

xoxo:heart:

cerises only came in the small pm agenda.

I used to use daytimer.com refills or you can get refills from staples. Both are much cheaper then lv refills.

I have a small white MC agenda but have only used the weekly refills..
I've never seen the special refills.... it's be so cute!

Now I'm finding the small agenda too small for me....
Would like a medium one...

I had the cerises refills the year they came out. They were only available for the small 6 ring agenda at the same time as the cerise line of bags and accessories... in other words one season (one year) I still have the page of cerise stickers from that set.. so cute!
I have never seen the refills available in any other special editions.. only the classic.

You know everybody always says that all refills are cheaper than the LV ones.... but seriously I once had the whole set from FILOFAX... and to be honest, it was almost about the same price.....
I mean, in Euro, the LV complete refill set for the medium agenda is 53 €.... the Filofax calender alone is 10 €.... now you'd still need the phone book, note papers etc etc etc.... I think I even paid more than 53 € ....

Anyway.... Yeah, I tried the pocket agenda.... way to small for me.... An agenda is like a little toy for me.... I have so much things in there.... town maps, post-it's, mirror..... next to my iPod my agenda is the most important thing in my bag.... :wlae:
both is covered in LV...

attachment.php
attachment.php

here u go!!!

Attachments

• p10950464_ph_detail_01.jpg
    p10950464_ph_detail_01.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 244
  • p10950464_ph_detail_02.jpg
    p10950464_ph_detail_02.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 245
I think there were agenda refills in the MOCA agendas....maybe? But I doubt they are for sale unless you got your hands on one of the MOCA agendas....anyone confirm?

Oh dear.... these cerises refills are really something special...... I am soooo jealous.....
But with the MOCA refills I have to confess that do not really like this weird mushroom.... somehow it looks odd.... *inafunnyway* :rolleyes:
Anyway, thanks for posting..... But really it makes me think that those two are not the only ones that were made for special lines.....