agenda and refills question?

Hello! Similar to Lexgal above, I too am looking for refills for the Ulysse MM. While I love the lined/unlined refill, I'm hoping to use my MM as my agenda and my PM for notes.

I read that one member uses the unlined and draws it in with a ruler every day to split it like the calendar refill for the PM, but I'm not sure I will have the same discipline!

I've tried to find A5 spiral bound, but can't seem to find the elusive 16 rings. Also because I live in the US, many people didn't know what I meant when I asked for "A5" sized notebooks. So perhaps if anyone could suggest any good stationery stores in the NYC/New England area where I might find, that would be great too!

Thanks so much in advance!

Hello! Similar to Lexgal above, I too am looking for refills for the Ulysse MM. While I love the lined/unlined refill, I'm hoping to use my MM as my agenda and my PM for notes.

I read that one member uses the unlined and draws it in with a ruler every day to split it like the calendar refill for the PM, but I'm not sure I will have the same discipline!

I've tried to find A5 spiral bound, but can't seem to find the elusive 16 rings. Also because I live in the US, many people didn't know what I meant when I asked for "A5" sized notebooks. So perhaps if anyone could suggest any good stationery stores in the NYC/New England area where I might find, that would be great too!

Thanks so much in advance!

I bought mine a year or two ago from AI Friedman or Paper Presentation on 18th street in NYC. Look for the A5 size notebooks by Whitelines. You'll have to remove the hard cover and take the plastic snapons from an Hermes refill and put that in. It will only fit the MM size. If you're looking to splurge Hermes makes a perpetual calendar for the PM size. I googled the item and found the reference number and had my SA order it. Pricey but doesn't require drawing in lines if you're looking for an agenda.

I finally received my Paperchase diary. I ordered an A5 spiral bound and it works perfectly. I removed the plastic piece from the old Hermes notebook refill and attached it to the new diary. It was very easy to remove/attach and is the perfect size for my MM Ulysse. The agenda plus shipping came to $25.00.

I finally received my Paperchase diary. I ordered an A5 spiral bound and it works perfectly. I removed the plastic piece from the old Hermes notebook refill and attached it to the new diary. It was very easy to remove/attach and is the perfect size for my MM Ulysse. The agenda plus shipping came to $25.00.
+1. Had no problem at all doing the A5 into a PM. Planning a side trip to browse the flagship Paperchase store in London this summer and see what else I can find.

I recently bought an Ulysse PM, however I bought the cover only.
I already went through every post in this thread, but it seems there are only solutions for a refill (so if you already have the plastic from Hermes to attach you refill to.) Are there any brands out there that sell something that will fit in the two buttons? Or will I need to buy Hermes filling first? It's just that I want to use the Ulysse as an Agenda and I can only find blank and lined paper from Hermes, or do they sell Agenda styled fillings?

I think you'll be able to find the refills at Hermes. I'm new to Hermes agendas too so I may not be of help. I'm still looking for a cheaper alternative for refills, the Hermes ones are a bit pricey.

hi kim. i have the same thing which i bought probably 10-15 years ago. and i remember it was a smaller size, so there are couple of different sizes to this model. different size cover will contain different size agenda pad. the best is to take it to a boutique and let them help you. and i am not even sure if H is still enthusiastic in producing agenda pads and refills......and i remember the refills were about $100 back then. good luck!

Thank you...this one is supposedly 5ish x 7ish. I just didn't want to purchase without knowing they would have inserts. Maybe I'll go to the boutique later today and see what they say. Thanks so much!!!!!